Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay Big Grin)

Impa: i moaned and my stomich growled again i turn into a kitten slip out of his arms and run off but my little legs didnt get me far

~~~~~~

sissy: i think about it "i can go with Otaka he doesnt have any body to go with...okay so can i go now so we can ask him?" i asked "oh and Patch has to come too" i insisted

Patch: i laughed "i dont think we can Sissy.....you see we dont have the clothes or anything i doubt Kiki knows how to dance either" i smiled

Sissy: i pouted "but you must it will be so much fun!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I chuckled and ran after her, grabbing her. "Rawr!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mother:
"There are clothes for humans here too when the dragon villiagers are in human form. You two can go shopping there."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i meowed in surprise my little paws pushed on his chest i didnt let my claws out i meowed again

~~~~~~~~

Patch: i nodded smiling "come on Sissy" i grinned walking out the door

Sissy: i smiled following Patch

Patch: i we were walking down the hall i started thinking "do you think your mother expects me to take you?"

Sissy: i shrugged "dont know... want me to go back and ask her?"

Patch: i shook my head "no...but she just made it sound like that...im alittle confused thats all" he left the hospital in seach for Dakota

Sissy: after a while i thought we were never going to find Otaka finally i spotted him "Hey Otaka!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I laughed a bit, holding her. "Don't run away from me!"

~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I turned to see my sister- with patch. "What are you two doing here?" I asked, walking to them.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(THE LITTLE SISTER SHOULD GO WITH CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!!)

Impa: i whimpered looking up at him she was giving him a look that said 'Im Starving!!!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: "i asked mother if the pretty dragon can stay in the castle with us and she could stay in my room untill she wakes up Patch said he didnt mind but mother said you have to agree too aaannnd there's a ball tonight.." i nodded "yep...thats why im here and Patch wanted to talk with you"

Patch: i look a step towards Dakota "if you do say yeah that Amber can stay here i was wondering if i could get Crash and Cassie.....and..i...i just wanted to say im sorry about eariler...i shouldnt have said those things....you can..um..have Amber...if you promise..to always love her...." he said then looked at Sissy "and we're here cause we have some shopping to do"

Sissy: i smiled at Patch the Otaka

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(YAy!!!)

Auden:I laughed. 'I'll make you something. How do you feel about tuna sandwitches?"

~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I look at Patch for a minute before a wide smile came to my face. "I'm okay with Amber staying here in your room, Sissy." I tell her and turn back to Patch. "Really?" I asked him. "Go back and get Cassie and Crash then. We can all go to that ball." I say and smield.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol)

Impa: my ears perk up at the word 'tuna' my eyes danced with joy i nodd my head Tuna! Tuna! Tuna! Tuna!

~~~~~

Patch: i smiled "alright" then i looked at Sissy "how do you feel about Otaka takeing you shopping?" i asked

Sissy: i nodded smiling "okay i need to know as much about Amber as possible!"i looked at Otaka "does she like cookies?" i asked already happy

Patch: i smiled "i better get going if i want to make it in time then" he smiled flying out of the dragon relm with haste

Kiki: i woke up and looked around "huh?...Dakota?....Patch?" i see Amber and sighed i walked over to herthey must be getting something to eat or whatever i brushed a strand of hair out of Amber's face

Amber: i moaned "Dakota?" i asked my eyes opening slightly all i saw was a blur i rubbed my eyes and saw it was only Kiki "where Dakota?" i asked

KIKI: i shrugged "i dont know good question though"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I grinne.d "I thought so." I smiled and put her on the counter, getting out a can of tuna.

~~~~~

Dakota:
I laughed a bit and looked at Sissy. "You should ask her when she wakes up." I say and smiled. "Where id you want to go, Sissy?"

Cassie:
I laughed at Crash, who was trying to catch a squirrel.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i started hopping around when Auden pulled out the tuna i scratched at the can whimpering slightly Open you dumb can!!!

~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodded i fell back into a deep sleep

Kiki: i sighed and sat back down in the chair

Sissy: i think about it "hhmmm...how about a dress store.." i nodded and nudged him in the leg "come on"

Patch: after about 30 minutes i finally make it to camp i smiled down at them "Im back!" i called landing beside Cassie i pulled her close and kissed her passionatly

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos