Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I chuckled and opened it for her after squeezing out the juice.

~~~~~~~

Dakota: I noded and smiled, following her. "Who are you going to go with anyway?" I asked Sissy.

Cassie:
I blush slightly and kiss him back softly. "What happened?" I asked him, pulling away softly with a smile.

Crash:
"Eww!! Get a room!!!" I laugh. Kissins an stuff didn't gross me out anymore. I just liked to tease them.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: once Auden set the can down i started eating all the tuna i laid on my stomich as i ate

~~~~~~~

Sissy: i shrugged "dont know momma said to go shopping so im going shopping but i'd be lucky if i get to dance at all" i said "im just there for the food and cookies" i grinned at Otaka

Patch: i smiled "well Amber is being treated..she'll be at the castle while she rests...and i met Dakota's sister and mother..they invited us all to a ball they have tonight....sssooo im here to pick you guys up...right now Amber is at the hospital until we move her...Dakota is shopping with his sister...and Kiki is watching Amber and im here to pick all you up" i look at Crash and smiled "i saw a good little gril dragon who's going to be at the ball...her name is Sissy"

Kiki: i wait and wait for either Patch or dakota to come back but they didnt i growled annoyed i call the nurse for some food

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I laughed a bit, watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
"I think I know someone who you can dance with.' I chuckle. 'Let's get you a really pretty dress." I smiled and turned human form, walking inside.

Cassie:
I smiled and nodded, taking Patch's hand. I looked at Crash.

Crash:
I stopped and lookekd at Patch. "Cool." I say an smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i didnt pay any attention to Auden i finished the whole can and curled up in a ball on the counter

~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i eyed Otaka "who exactally are you planning on setting me up with?" i asked turning into a human as well i was giving Otaka a look

Patch: i laughed at Crash "she's real pretty..and she needs a boy to dance with her at the ball she's around your age" i grinned i kissed Cassie's fingers i looked at her "i made everything okay with Dakota...incase you wanted to know" i said picking her up i started flying "come on Crash if you want to see her you better hurry!"

Kii: i ###### ## the t.v as i ate

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden;
I chuckled and made myself some tuna.

~~~~~~

Dakota:
"His name is Crash. He's a dragon just like you, about your age. He's funny. You'll meet him soon." i say, walkinf into the store.

Cassie:
I smiled an let out a soft giggle.

Crash:
I took to the air and followed them.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i watch Auden licking my whiskers and paws

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i nodded "well i hope that he can dance...." i said following Otaka i looked at the dresses after a while i finally chose one and showed it to Otaka "this one is perfect" i said

Patch: i smiled and flew them to the relm "here we are" i announced

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I chuckle and make a sandwitch, ripping off a bit and giving it to Impa.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I chuckle. "Go try it on!"
(Just to be clear they dance in human form. Lol)

Crash:
I landed and looked around.

Cassie:
I smiled as he put me down.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i pounced on the bit of sandwhich gulping it down i stood on my hind legs with my mouth open

~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i smiled and went into the dressing room and tried the dress on i walked out and looked at Otaka "you like it?" i spun around (i knew smile)

Patch: i took Cassie's hand "come on...we need to bring Amber to the castle....or if you want we can go shopping?" i asked looking at them both wondering what they would want to do

Kiki: i sighed and looked around

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

Impa: i pounced on the bit of sandwhich gulping it down i stood on my hind legs with my mouth open

~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i smiled and went into the dressing room and tried the dress on i walked out and looked at Otaka "you like it?" i spun around (i knew smile)

Patch: i took Cassie's hand "come on...we need to bring Amber to the castle....or if you want we can go shopping?" i asked looking at them both wondering what they would want to do

Kiki: i sighed and looked around

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I laughed and fed her some more.

~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I smiled and nodded. "You look beautiful, sis." I say and smiled.

Crash:
"I wanna meet her."

Cassie:
I laugh a bit. "I'll need something to wear." I tell him.

Crash:
"Don't tell me I'm going to have to wear some kind of monkey suit!!"

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

no one gets me

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos