Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i grabed a jacket and smiled at Auden "im ready"
~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i nodded "to tell the truth neither have i i dont know why but im starting to like cookies a whole lot more then icecream" i said

Patch: i rolled my eyes "you know you'll see both odf us in those monkey suits...but you'll love beautiful" i grinned

Amber: i moaned and woke up again "Dakota?" i asked (again)

Kiki: i sighed "yeah this is the second time Amber has woken up and asked about you get you dragon but over here and talk to her"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I put on my coat and grabbed Impa's hand.

Cat:
I put on a heavy coat and a pair of boots. I planned on being out there for a long time. I went out the door before they were even ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Crash:
"Try dipping cookies in icecream!" I grinned.

Cassie:
I laughed and looked through the dresses. I went to the small section, I was pretty tiny....

Dakota:
"Alright, alright. I'll be there soon." I say and hang up.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i sniffle and lean into Auden's arm

Maru: i stood in line like the rest of us here i grinned as our comander paired us up to fight against each other for practice the plan was attacking the dragon relm stupid beasts wont know whats comming to them...we'll defeat them it will be like a peice of cake he thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i smiled "that sounds like a great idea!" i laughed i pulled him towards the icecream place "come on i meant it when i said i wanted icecream"

Patch: i grinned "do i get to peek?" i asked chuckling

Kiki: i sighed and closed my phone i put it back in my pocket

Amber: i sat up and looked at Kiki "where's Dakota?" i asked

Kiki: i smiled "he'll be here in a few minutes"

Amber: i nodded "okay"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I sighed and walked outside.

Cat:
"I've gotta find him!!" I whispered to myself, tears streaming down my cheeks already.

~~~~~~~~~

Crash: I laughed and followed her.

Dakota: "Hey Cassie and Patch. i gotta go. Crash and Sissy are at that icecream place down the street." I tell them and leave before they answer.

cassie: "Whatever. And fine. You can." I rolled my eyes a bit an took a ##### ### the rack, looking at it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i kiss Auden on the cheek and pull away running ahead to Cat "were gonna find him Cat....i just know it!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i nodded as Dakota left then looked at the dress Cassie pulled out and smiled "it's cute..try it on" i brought her to a dressing room

Sissy: i run in and look at all the icecream they had "im getting strawberry how about you?" i asked looking at Crash as he followed me

Kiki: i stand up and look at Amber "Amber im goung to go to the vending ######### i'll be right back" i say and walk out the room

Amber: i jumped out of the bed most of my wounds were healed but i felt stiff i opened the door and peeked out nobody was in the hall i walked down the hall looking around for Dakota

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
"And what if we don't?!" I cry. "What if something bad happened?!"

~~~~~~~

Cassie:
I smiled and slipped into the dressingroom, slipping off my top.

Crash:
"Cookie dough!" I grinned. "Cookies, with the fun of icecream!!"

Dakota:
I went into the hospital and twords her room.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i hug Cat as we walked "we will i promise..." i said kissing the top of her head "we will" i wipe her tears away

~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i grinn hearing her "you know Cassie...i wish i was in there with you i would be able to see you"

Sissy: i giggled we get our icecream and pay for it

Amber: i look around and walk down the hall i see Dakota "Dakota!!" i run to him tripping

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat;
I sniffled and nodded a bit

(Can I hear more about Maru?? Big Grin #

#############

Cassie:
"Is that so?" i grinned and blushed a bit, continuing to #######.

Crash:
I sit at a bench with her and eat my icecream. "Mmmm...."

Dakota:
I helped her up. "Are you alright?" I asked with a small chuckle.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i smiled at Cat even though i felt like crying myself "everythinng is going to be all right" i cooed

(lol yeah i dont mind)

Maru: my fighting partner was a tall and lanky with dirty blond hair and clouded blue eyes he grinned at me so far he was one of my only friends that shared the same passion for killing like i did i grinned back "you ready?" he asked without waiting for an answer he slashed his sword at me i was able to block it easily "your going to have to do better then that!" i laughed slashing back at him he grinned and made wild blows at me i was able to douge most of them he luaghed in trimph "you'll be dead before me at this rate kid!" he joked i growled and slashed wildly back at him knocking him off his feet "oh what were you saying?" i asked smiling showing my teeth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i nodd even though she couldnt see me "yeah...i'd just love to be in there with you love" i grinned "i bet your blushing now"

Sissy: i licked my icecream and looked at Crash i laughed "you look kinda funny when you eat icecream"

Amber: i nodded "where haveyou been!?...you scared me!!" i hug him around his waist burring my face in his chest

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I nodded a bit, even though I knew it wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie:
"Oh how you know me." I blush again and slip on the dress. I open the door.  "can you zip it?" I asked him and moved my hair away.

Crash:
I tilted my head. "Really?"

Dakota:
"Sorry! I had to go shopping with my sister." I smirk and hug her back. "Come on, lets go bac to your room."

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos