Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i sighed and looked at the trees "come on" i grabbed her hand and pulled her into them "where was Maru last?" i asked

Maru: he grinned up at me "well well well..." he swept his feet under mine and made me trip i fell on my back with a thump! "oh thats it!" i growled and jumped up to my feet about the same time he did i held my sword infront of me and pointed it at his neck he smiled knowing i would never really hurt him i sighed i brought my sword down "your lucky...." i mumbled right before he tried to trip me i put my sword in the way of his boot he grinned "well atleast you leaned something this time" i rolled my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i laughed "oh come on addmit it i know everything about you" i laughed eyeing her back i nodded zipping up her dress "there..now turn around.."

Sissy: i nodded "yes you do" still smiling

Amber: i roll my eyes then looked at Dakota "but i dont want to....i dont want to go to sleep it's hard staying awake...i dont want to go back t sleep i've been waiting for you" i said my arms still around his waist

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I look down. "I-I don't know..."

~~~~~~

Cassie: I smiled and kissed him softly. "I know you do." I say and then pull away, lookking in the mirror. "How does it look?" I asked.

Crash:
"How?" I asked.

Dakota:
I chuckled and picked her up, walking back to the room. "You've gotta sleep Amber, so he medicine can work fully." I tell her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodded "it's okay Cat..." i said

Maru: i rolled my eyes as the bell rang telling us to line up by species to get food i went into a short line i was one of the only few vampires in the whole war there were other strong species though there were tons of demons

~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i grin "beautiful..as always." i smiled kissing her "do you want it?" i asked "well buy it then we can go get our monkey suits"

Sissy: i smiled "you eat it like this" i made a face and licked my icecream it fell of the cone i glared at the icecream scoop on the ground "thats so not fair"

Amber: i shook my head yawning loudly "but...but i dont want to sleep im just fine" i yawn again i closed my eues and laid my head on his chest "can you stay with me?" i whispered my eyes still closed

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I shook my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie:
I ######. "I don't know. I figured you'd want me to wear a dress that was more- show-y." I grined. "But I guess this one will do." I say and look away with a miscievous grin.

Crash:
I laughed. "Would you want mine?" I asked, offering it to her. We didn't have enough money to buy another one.

Dakota:
"I'll stay with you." I whispered and smiled. "Unless I really need to leave I'll stay. Alright?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i walked deeper into rhe forest looking around carefully Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn; Patch: i laughed "well i qould but idont want other dragons to get any ideas with my beautiful Cassie" i grinned at her back Sissy: i shrugged "um sure i've never had cookie dough before" i smiled taking some lixks then handing it back to him "hhhmm i like it" Amber:i nodded sleeply "okay.....Dakota..what does the inside of the castle look like?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i walked deeper into rhe forest looking around carefully Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn;Punk Tonguelusmn; Patch: i laughed "well i qould but idont want other dragons to get any ideas with my beautiful Cassie" i grinned at her back Sissy: i shrugged "um sure i've never had cookie dough before" i smiled taking some lixks then handing it back to him "hhhmm i like it" Amber:i nodded sleeply "okay.....Dakota..what does the inside of the castle look like?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I wipe my eyes to see clearly and  climb a tree.

~~~~~

Cassie:
I smile at him. "Is that right?" I laughed a bit.

Crash:
I smiled. "I like it. As I said, the fun fun of icecream, and the taste of cookies!" I grinned and continued to eat the icecream.

Dakota:
I grinned. "It's really big and fancy." I tell her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i walk deeper into the forest until i didnt even see Cat or Auden all i saw was darkness and shadows i heard little animals making noise in the bushes as i passed Maru...where are you? i thought feeling like crying i wanted Auden to hold me and tell me it was alright..but no..i couldnt just do that just because i was the weakling doesnt mean i should act like one a hand went over my mouth and an arm tightly around my waist "missed me?" asked a voice i stood still completely shocked Tommy....i thought he was dead...no..cant be "you thought you could just get rid of me like that?" Tommy asked licking her earlobe "you'll never be able to excape me...we were meant to be together...i can make you see....i will make you see" he said and my feet were lifted form the ground i strugled but that didnt help everything went black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i smiled "yes" i grinned "and now that we found your dress...go change back so we can look at monkey suits"

Sissy: i laughed it felt good to do that again "so are you going to the ball?" i asked

Amber: i nodded "Dakota.....how are baby dragons made?" i asked almost asleep

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(What am I supposed to do wit Cat and #####...?#

#######

Cassie:
I grinned and pulled him into the changing room with me, kissing him softly. "You said you wanted to be in here."

Crash:
"I guess I am. I mean- I was thinking I'd go with you."

Dakota:
I feel my face go red. "Just like human babies..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch: i smiled at Crash "you look very nice Crash" i told him i looked outside it was getting dark Amber: i woke up screaming tears streaming down my face "DAKOTA!!!!!!" i sobbed Sissy: flew out the window and found Otaka "Amber is awake! shes sobbing and screaming your name" Impa: i stood behind Tommy he smiled at them " well is it isnt you two again remember me? you tried to kill me...neko...demon well i have Impa witches are very helpful you know"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

What/How are you feeling right now?

Powersaves and Animal Crossing

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Name the user above you game

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos