Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash:
I crossed my arms. "I feel like a mummy."

Dakota:
My eyes widened and I flew to Sissy's room. "Amber... It's alright." I said, turning back itno a human and sitting on the bed, wiping her tears.

Auden:
"Where is she?!" I growled.

Cat:
Neko.... The word felt unreachable.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered "they all died all of them!" i sobbed hiding my face in his chest patch: i smiled " i know i will too" i put an arm around him tommy: " you want to know a seceret...i forced her to bed with me...before you lost your memort" i whispered in his ear

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Who?" I asked her, quietly.

Crash:
I made a face. "Go get your suit while I take this one off." I said, hiding in the dressing room again.

Auden:
I growled and grabbed him by the neck, my nails digging into his skin. "You *******!!!!!!!!" I hissed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: "the baby dakotas!! and you i watched and couldnt do anything!!!" i cried patch: i sighed and looked around finding one i tried it on tommy: i just smiled "finally i got a reaction from you!" i twisted his arms behind his back impa: i started feeling dizzy i fell to my knees

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I thought for a long while. "You mean all the dragons?" I asked.

Crash:
Icame out, holding onto the suit, and sat next to Cassie on the floor.

Auden:
I let out a small grunt, "Why?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: i shook my head "...no baby dragons..they we're your baby dragons i dont know why i know but i do" i said quietly patch: i came out holding the suit "okay you guys ready?" tommy: i looked at him "why what? me and impa have been best friends sence we were kids...and she chose you over me...she was human at the time i forced her in the woods and bit her..you guys found her..then killed her then turned her a neko you all thought i was dead but i wasnt"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Well, what were the baby dragons doing?"

Cassie:
I nodded and stood up.

Cat:
I whimpered a bit.

Auden:
"Why would you force her? If you were her fried you wouldn't."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: "crying...watching you be chopped to peices..there was a grey one with grey eyes..two red ones they were twins but the older one had curly hair" patch: i smiled as we paid then left tommy: i looked away " i had to she wouldnt go willingly..i had to to compelete transformation...she chose you over me...and i love her..."

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I took in a small breath, listening. "Whoa."

Cassie:
I took his hand as Crash followed us out.

Auden:
"Who said she needed to be transformed? And I love her too. And if you ever do that again I'm goona #### ###.# I hissed, strangling away from him and giving him a good blow to the face.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: i looked away my lip trembling "im sorry" i whispered patch: the ground started shaking evil dragons came out of the ground blowing everything on fire tommy: i growled punching him back impa: i gasped passing out tommy : i looked at impa then grabed her running for the trees

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Rate the signature above you!

Brave or Tangled?

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

How I met your mother fans?