Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash:
I crossed my arms. "I feel like a mummy."

Dakota:
My eyes widened and I flew to Sissy's room. "Amber... It's alright." I said, turning back itno a human and sitting on the bed, wiping her tears.

Auden:
"Where is she?!" I growled.

Cat:
Neko.... The word felt unreachable.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered "they all died all of them!" i sobbed hiding my face in his chest patch: i smiled " i know i will too" i put an arm around him tommy: " you want to know a seceret...i forced her to bed with me...before you lost your memort" i whispered in his ear

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Who?" I asked her, quietly.

Crash:
I made a face. "Go get your suit while I take this one off." I said, hiding in the dressing room again.

Auden:
I growled and grabbed him by the neck, my nails digging into his skin. "You *******!!!!!!!!" I hissed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: "the baby dakotas!! and you i watched and couldnt do anything!!!" i cried patch: i sighed and looked around finding one i tried it on tommy: i just smiled "finally i got a reaction from you!" i twisted his arms behind his back impa: i started feeling dizzy i fell to my knees

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I thought for a long while. "You mean all the dragons?" I asked.

Crash:
Icame out, holding onto the suit, and sat next to Cassie on the floor.

Auden:
I let out a small grunt, "Why?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: i shook my head "...no baby dragons..they we're your baby dragons i dont know why i know but i do" i said quietly patch: i came out holding the suit "okay you guys ready?" tommy: i looked at him "why what? me and impa have been best friends sence we were kids...and she chose you over me...she was human at the time i forced her in the woods and bit her..you guys found her..then killed her then turned her a neko you all thought i was dead but i wasnt"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Well, what were the baby dragons doing?"

Cassie:
I nodded and stood up.

Cat:
I whimpered a bit.

Auden:
"Why would you force her? If you were her fried you wouldn't."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: "crying...watching you be chopped to peices..there was a grey one with grey eyes..two red ones they were twins but the older one had curly hair" patch: i smiled as we paid then left tommy: i looked away " i had to she wouldnt go willingly..i had to to compelete transformation...she chose you over me...and i love her..."

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I took in a small breath, listening. "Whoa."

Cassie:
I took his hand as Crash followed us out.

Auden:
"Who said she needed to be transformed? And I love her too. And if you ever do that again I'm goona #### ###.# I hissed, strangling away from him and giving him a good blow to the face.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: i looked away my lip trembling "im sorry" i whispered patch: the ground started shaking evil dragons came out of the ground blowing everything on fire tommy: i growled punching him back impa: i gasped passing out tommy : i looked at impa then grabed her running for the trees

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ROBBIN WILLIAMS HAS DIED!

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos