Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"It's alright.." I said, softly into her ear, rocking her a bit in my lap.

Cassie:
My eyes widened, my grin on Patch getting tighter.

Auden:
I hissed and put a tall ring offire around him. "Give her to me!!!!!!!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber: i cried softly "i couldnt do anything" i whispered i gasped as everything started shaking i grabbed Dakota tightly "Dakota...whats happening?" patch: i grabed Crash and cassie "run!!!!" i yelled as the dragons landed on the ground killing anything on sight maru: i smiled it was our turn to go up to the clouds we went up killing and i enjoyed every bit of it tommy: i growled back "she"ll never love you know after what the witch has done!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maru should hurt Cat)

Dakota:
"I don't know!!!" I whispered, holding her to me. The war....

Crash:
I turned into a dragon and flew into the sky, looking around.

Cassie:
"Crash!!!!"

Auden:
"...Witch?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
( duh i was planning on itsmile) Amber: Books and other things started falling off shelves dragons banged in the door i screamed Patch: I fly up to grab Crash i felt a sudden pain in my chest i gasped "Crash!" Blood welled under my shirt Tommy: i smiled "the witch i took her to to make her completely devoted to me....so that she'd love me..and it worked" my smiled widened

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just making sure! ;3 )

Dakota:
"It's alright.... You'll be alright." I said to her. "I'll keep you safe..." I told her, a bit unsure, myself.

Cassie:
My eyes filled with tears as I hid.

Crash:
I gasped a bit and looked at Crash.

Dakota:
Suddenly, tears stramed own my face, but I wasn't sobbing. I swore under my breath and continued to hold the fire up around him.

Cat:
I had scooched father away each second. I finally got up and ran from them, afraid.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i looked at Dakota then looked at the fire ring then the dragons they smiled and flapped their wings flying over the flames their smiles widened i screamed i was still in human form "oh look..it's the prince" one of the others dragons said mockingly Patch: i felt my back there was an arrow it came through the front i looked at Crash "take care of your mother..." i said before falling to the ground Tommy: i smiled "put the fire down boy why fight for someone who doesnt love you? Impa loves me...why dont you just let go?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I growled and turned inot my dragon form, arching my back, protecting Amber.

Crash:
"CASSIE!!!" I yelled, looking for her.

Cassie:
I waved him slowly over and bit my lip.

Auden:
I growed, "I don't care!!!" I yelled, "I'm not giving up!! Wether she loves me or not....." I muttered the last part, my heart feeling as if it had been ripped from my body.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: one of the dragons laughed another came through the door "the queen is dead we're stil looking for the princess" it looked at Dakota "ah..so this is the new king? Well im disappointed..protecting a girl over his kingdom" it said i looked at Dakota then screamed i looked at the sword sticking out of my side i gasped and fell to the ground all i saw was red Patch: i watched Cassie i riped the arrow out with a scream then crawled over to them Tommy: i shook my head "i pitty you boy" Impa: i woke up and looked around i whimpered

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I gasped an took amber on my back, fleeing from the castle. "SISSY?!!??!! CASSIE!!! PATCH!!! CRASH!?!?!?" I looekd around for all of them.

Cassie:
"It's Dakota!!" I whispered.

Crash:
I came out and looekd for Dakota.

Auden:
I growled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i moaned trying to keep my eyes open Patch: i looked up at Cassie "DAKOTA!!" I choked Sissy: i ran out from my hiding place "Dakota!?!" I sobbed looking around i was in my dragon form Auden: i turned into a kitten out of fear and fell to the ground i was dirty and muddy

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Who liked Roar?

question

10/10 joke m8s

Who liked Roar?

What's ur best colour

latest videos