Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I saw Silly and turned human after landing. I took her hand an ran to where Patch and Cassie were. "Here, hold Amber. She got hurt... I'm going to go fight. You guys stay here." I sai and kissed Sissy's forhead, placing Amber between Pacth and Cassie running off, turning itno my dragon form, taking to the air.

Auden:
"Impa..." I whispered to myself. I growled and raised the fire, closing it in on Tommy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch: i watched as Dakota left i looked at Amber and held her up "Cassie..help me stop the bleeding.." Impa: i looked at Tommy and meowed looking at Tommy Tommy: i screamed as i caught on fire i burned to death Impa: i meowed and cuddled under his arm as the fire died waiting for Tommy to wake up

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie:
"How?!" I asked, quietly.

Auden:
I walked towords the fire, letting it close in on Tommy even more, then slowly let it fade away, placing my fingers on throat for a pulse.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch: "put pressure on it" i said panicked i riped the swoard out Amber: i screamed my face pale my eyes dull Sissy: i covered my ears and closed my eyes i hid behind Crash whimpering Impa: i looked at Auden big fat tears comming out my eyes i whimpered i loked at him witha terrified look

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie:
I did as told.

Crash:
I looked at Sissy and  stood infront of her, protecting her from the croud of people infront of me.

Auden:
I sighed a bit as Tommy had no pulse. I moved my hand to Impa, letting her pick up on my scent.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol so brave of Crash!!) Patch: i looked down at Amber then took my ##### ### i tied it around Amber's wound i smiled grimmly at Cassie Sissy: i smiled at Crash a few tears falling Impa: i sniffed Auden's hand i slowly walked up to him rubbing against his leg tears still falling

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah!! x3)

Cassie:
I sighed a bit and looked at Amber.

Crash:
I let out a small yip as another dragon speeds past me, smacking hit tail in my face, cutting the side of my face.

Auden:
I smiled and picked her up softly, holding her in my arms.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(No!!!Crash) Sissy: i gasped i started licking Crash's face Patch: i looked at Cassie "i love you" Impa: i whimpered looking at him i hid my face in his chest crying

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( x3 )
Crash:
I blushed a bit and scrunched up my face because it tickled a bit.

Cassie:
I blushed and smiled at him, "I love you too, Patch..."

Auden:
I looked around for Cat, but didn't see her anywhere. I held Impa close and wandered around.

Cat:
I collapsed on the ground, pnating for all the running, looking up at a cloud. It was huge and grey... And-- Red?!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: "hold still!" I was panicked i held him down licking his face Patch: i smiled and kissed her on the cheek Impa: i looked up and staired at the sky it was red it big red cloud

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos