Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I saw Silly and turned human after landing. I took her hand an ran to where Patch and Cassie were. "Here, hold Amber. She got hurt... I'm going to go fight. You guys stay here." I sai and kissed Sissy's forhead, placing Amber between Pacth and Cassie running off, turning itno my dragon form, taking to the air.

Auden:
"Impa..." I whispered to myself. I growled and raised the fire, closing it in on Tommy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch: i watched as Dakota left i looked at Amber and held her up "Cassie..help me stop the bleeding.." Impa: i looked at Tommy and meowed looking at Tommy Tommy: i screamed as i caught on fire i burned to death Impa: i meowed and cuddled under his arm as the fire died waiting for Tommy to wake up

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie:
"How?!" I asked, quietly.

Auden:
I walked towords the fire, letting it close in on Tommy even more, then slowly let it fade away, placing my fingers on throat for a pulse.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch: "put pressure on it" i said panicked i riped the swoard out Amber: i screamed my face pale my eyes dull Sissy: i covered my ears and closed my eyes i hid behind Crash whimpering Impa: i looked at Auden big fat tears comming out my eyes i whimpered i loked at him witha terrified look

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie:
I did as told.

Crash:
I looked at Sissy and  stood infront of her, protecting her from the croud of people infront of me.

Auden:
I sighed a bit as Tommy had no pulse. I moved my hand to Impa, letting her pick up on my scent.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol so brave of Crash!!) Patch: i looked down at Amber then took my ##### ### i tied it around Amber's wound i smiled grimmly at Cassie Sissy: i smiled at Crash a few tears falling Impa: i sniffed Auden's hand i slowly walked up to him rubbing against his leg tears still falling

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah!! x3)

Cassie:
I sighed a bit and looked at Amber.

Crash:
I let out a small yip as another dragon speeds past me, smacking hit tail in my face, cutting the side of my face.

Auden:
I smiled and picked her up softly, holding her in my arms.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(No!!!Crash) Sissy: i gasped i started licking Crash's face Patch: i looked at Cassie "i love you" Impa: i whimpered looking at him i hid my face in his chest crying

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( x3 )
Crash:
I blushed a bit and scrunched up my face because it tickled a bit.

Cassie:
I blushed and smiled at him, "I love you too, Patch..."

Auden:
I looked around for Cat, but didn't see her anywhere. I held Impa close and wandered around.

Cat:
I collapsed on the ground, pnating for all the running, looking up at a cloud. It was huge and grey... And-- Red?!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: "hold still!" I was panicked i held him down licking his face Patch: i smiled and kissed her on the cheek Impa: i looked up and staired at the sky it was red it big red cloud

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Book Suggestions?

Harry potter or twilight???

Lunch at school

We the Kidz

The Outcast - Ch.9

How Lenient Are Your Parents?

latest videos