Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash:
I couldn't help but let out a laugh, "That tickles!!" I said, closing my eyes.

Cassie:
I smiled and looked over at Crash, letting out a small giggle, "Look!" I whispered to Patch.

Dakota:
I let out a screech, a sword stuck in my side. I hit the ground and stood back up, shaky. I would not stop fighing for my kingdom.

Auden:
I held Impa in my arms tighter, "Impa... Do you know where Cat went?" I whispered.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: i growled quietly as others were getting closer and closer to where we were hidding " im scared Crash" i whispered i stoped licking him and cuddled into his side Patch: i smiled saddly looking at them "we're going to die here Cassie" Amber: i saw Dakota and whimpered i tried to get to him "Dakota" i said quietly Impa: i meowed and pawed at Auden's face

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash:
I nuzzled her head softly and let out a sigh, "It's alright..."

Cassie:
"Don't say that!!!" I yelled at him, not wanting to die. I looekd at Amber nd pulled her back, "Stay here..."

Auden:
I clenched my teeth as her claws left a big scar across my eye. But I wouldn't let go of her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: i nodded looking up at Crash "okay....thank you Crash..your a good friend" Amber: i whimpered and watched Dakota as a pheasant came up and told Dakota "your highness! We must leave you can come back with an army and get the kingdom back!" Patch: i shook my head "face the facts Cassie we're in a war!!" Impa: i kept clawing at him i meowed wanting to get away my water broke i stopped clawing Auden and lyed there breathing hard (babies!!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash:
I smiled, "Good..." I said, continuing to hide her from the war.

Dakota;
"What?! Gathering an army would take an incredible ammount of time!!"

Cassie:
"Don't say that!!! I told you!!!! Just because we're in a war doesnt mean we have to die!! Let's face it-- You just dont have any hope!"I tell her, pulling away from him and running out into the war.

Auden:
My eyes widened and a rock fell into my stomach. I held her tightly and sat down in the shade next to a small tree. I was going to help her with this.....
(Embarrassed Awe!! Big Grin )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
The pheasant: "not if we hurry your highness! We would still be able to get the castle back!" Sissy: i curled into a ball under Crash Patch: i gasped "CASSIE!!!!" I grabbed Amber and brought her to Crash "watch Amber ill be right back" i put her down and ran after Cassie Impa: i whimpered and got off Aunden's lap and went on the other side of the tree

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I sighed and nodded, taking back to the sky.

Crash:
I moved further into the corner, holding Amber aback with one paw and continued to hide Sissy.

Cassie:
I snifled and wiped a tear away, walking across the battlefeild, cleverly avoiding all of the commotion.

Auden:
"Impa... Let me help you.." i told her, quietly, peering around the tree.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch: "Cassie!!" I called out she could never imagine how terrified for her i was Sissy: i helped Crash with Amber "ssshh" i told her but she kept crying out watching Dakota take off Impa: i turned into a human i was bare i cried out tears streaming down my face i was in agony.....hours later cries filled the air i looked and saw a small baby covered in clear goo in Aunden's arms it looked exactly looked him i closed my eyes and passed out (im so sorry cassie!! Miss u and love ya)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie:
I continued to cry, walked ith purpose thorugh the glass. I felt aas if I was in a music video. Tears runnign down my cheeks and bullets, aroows, bombs-- you name it, flying past me in slow motion, but not one touching my body.

Crash:
I helped, just wanting everyone to be okay. "Dakota's going to be alright, don't worry...." I tell Amber, holding her in my big paws.

Auden:
I smiled a bit and held Impa into my lap, holding the baby to me, wiping it off with my jacket. And I was glad, glad she was alright. But this baby-- It wasn't mine..... So I thought.

(Can we get to Cat and Maru now, too? Big Grin)

(It's alright!! -hugs- Love you too, bestie!! Big Grin I missed yous!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah, sorry at the library cant be on long)

Maru: i grinned killing another dragon it's crys ending with a gurgling sound i looked up and saw Otaka..the one i was soppost to get rid of myself i followed him by land watching him while he flew in the air

Amber: i whimpered blood oozing out from under me the red [puddle was getting bigger and bigger my eyelids droped slowly as i passed out

Sissy: i watched as Amber fell asleep and glanced at Crash "will she be alright?"

Patch: i looked franticly around for Cassie "CASSIE!!!" i called out i saw her and ran to her then was knocked side ways a huge slash in my arm i held the wound tightly and got back up and went to Cassie "come on lets get out of here..and dont you EVER do that again"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

cats vs dogs

Mirror, Mirror

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Mirror, Mirror

What is your favorite Pokemon?

latest videos