Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

(it's alright. smile )

Cat: I wandered around on hte ground, in cat forum. I yet out w himper and a whine as someone tripped over my back, causing me to fall and hit my head on the dirt.

Crash: "I-I don't know!!" I said, trying to stop her bleeding.

Cassie:
I nodded and held his hand with a small sigh, wiping tears from my face, "But you don't even want to try. You just give up hope and dont believe in any of this."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: i started to panic i looked up bearly seeing Otaka did he forget us??? i thought i tried calling out to him so he could see us and that we were in trouble

Maru: i was still following Otaka by land then turned around seeing the princess call to him i smiled seeing the perfect lure to get Otaka close i appeared behind her and grabed her

Sissy: i yelped in surprise then whimpered when i felt a knife to my back i didnt dare move

Patch: "you dont know why im like that Cassie...i'll explain later..now hurry up i had to leave Crash with Amber and Sissy" i pulled on her hand

Impa: i whimpered while i was passed out the baby was still crying it was a boy the baby was hungry

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash: I looked over and growled, being in my dragon form. I attacked the boy, "Stay away from her!!!!!!"

Dakota: I froze, hearing my sister cry out. I looked over and growled a bit, ready to fly over.

Cassie:
I nodded ait and followed him out of the commotion.

Auden:
I held Impa close tro me and looked at the little baby, what could I do now?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i growled and pushed the dragon boy off runing away looking back to make sure they were following me

Sissy: i was breathing hard i looked at Crash and smiled "thank you"

Patch: we made it over to where the rest were and looked around "where's Dakota we need to get out of here, Now!"

Impa: i stirred and woke up still half asleep "is it over?" i asked quietly

(gtg in a few FrownFrownFrownFrown)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I hissed a bit and landed infront of the boy.

Cassie:
I pointed to Dakota.

Auden:
"Yeah... It's over." I smiled and kissed her temple.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i hissed back and brought out my blades and slashed a big hole in Dakota's wing i grinned at the dragon then dissapeared Patch: i looked at Dakota then at Amber she looked dead i started to panic "DAKOTA COME ON WE GOT TO GO!!" i picked Amber up she was grey and limp Sissy: i pulled on Crash and whimpered Impa: i smiled weakly and saw the baby i gasped it had little baby cat ears and a tiny tail "Auden...he looks exactly like you" i reached for the baby ###### ### okay" i crooned i held the baby close "im going to name you...Sam..Sam James Cross thats a nice name dont you think?" The baby started feeding hungerly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is Maru going to attack Cat anytime soon? x3)

Dakota:
I flinched and let out a low growl, I tried to take off again, but the hole in my wing prevented me to do so. I walked over to them, "Where are we going?" I aske,d then looked at Amber, my eyes watering a bit.

Crash: I crawled behind Patch. Since Sissy was in her human form, I made sure I was standing over her to keep her safe.

Auden:
I blushe,d still holding Impa in my arms, "He does.... So you think... You think he's mine? You know... Ours. Not that Tommy guy's?" I asked her, my eyes filling with hopeful tears. "Becasue.. YOu know... We did it right before this whole thing... Maybe... Maybe he's ours."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yessmile) Patch: i looked at his wing "away from here" i snarled i held out Amber she was alot lighter now "you take Amber and Sissy me and Cassie will take Crash" Amber whimpered slightly she was limp in my arms Sissy: i patted Crash's head and smiled weakly at him "its ok we'll be fine" Impa: i made a face and nodded "of course he looks just like you Auden of course he's ours...as forTommy...no he has nothing to do with Sam" i kissed him and said quietly " im tired....can you take us inside please?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I nodded and took Amber from him, softly positioning her on my back. I just wanted to go back...

Crash:
I nodded a bit, unsure.

Auden:
I smiled and held her to me, "But inside-- You mean... Home....?" I asked, quietly.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered alittle more "D-dakota?" i whispered

Sissy: i smiled at him patting him again

Impa: i nodded "im so tired and cold please?"

(sorry not on much love ya & miss u once school starts next year i may be on more im home schooled im may go to public next year so it depends)

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos