Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

(it's alright. smile )

Cat: I wandered around on hte ground, in cat forum. I yet out w himper and a whine as someone tripped over my back, causing me to fall and hit my head on the dirt.

Crash: "I-I don't know!!" I said, trying to stop her bleeding.

Cassie:
I nodded and held his hand with a small sigh, wiping tears from my face, "But you don't even want to try. You just give up hope and dont believe in any of this."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: i started to panic i looked up bearly seeing Otaka did he forget us??? i thought i tried calling out to him so he could see us and that we were in trouble

Maru: i was still following Otaka by land then turned around seeing the princess call to him i smiled seeing the perfect lure to get Otaka close i appeared behind her and grabed her

Sissy: i yelped in surprise then whimpered when i felt a knife to my back i didnt dare move

Patch: "you dont know why im like that Cassie...i'll explain later..now hurry up i had to leave Crash with Amber and Sissy" i pulled on her hand

Impa: i whimpered while i was passed out the baby was still crying it was a boy the baby was hungry

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Crash: I looked over and growled, being in my dragon form. I attacked the boy, "Stay away from her!!!!!!"

Dakota: I froze, hearing my sister cry out. I looked over and growled a bit, ready to fly over.

Cassie:
I nodded ait and followed him out of the commotion.

Auden:
I held Impa close tro me and looked at the little baby, what could I do now?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i growled and pushed the dragon boy off runing away looking back to make sure they were following me

Sissy: i was breathing hard i looked at Crash and smiled "thank you"

Patch: we made it over to where the rest were and looked around "where's Dakota we need to get out of here, Now!"

Impa: i stirred and woke up still half asleep "is it over?" i asked quietly

(gtg in a few FrownFrownFrownFrown)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I hissed a bit and landed infront of the boy.

Cassie:
I pointed to Dakota.

Auden:
"Yeah... It's over." I smiled and kissed her temple.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i hissed back and brought out my blades and slashed a big hole in Dakota's wing i grinned at the dragon then dissapeared Patch: i looked at Dakota then at Amber she looked dead i started to panic "DAKOTA COME ON WE GOT TO GO!!" i picked Amber up she was grey and limp Sissy: i pulled on Crash and whimpered Impa: i smiled weakly and saw the baby i gasped it had little baby cat ears and a tiny tail "Auden...he looks exactly like you" i reached for the baby ###### ### okay" i crooned i held the baby close "im going to name you...Sam..Sam James Cross thats a nice name dont you think?" The baby started feeding hungerly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is Maru going to attack Cat anytime soon? x3)

Dakota:
I flinched and let out a low growl, I tried to take off again, but the hole in my wing prevented me to do so. I walked over to them, "Where are we going?" I aske,d then looked at Amber, my eyes watering a bit.

Crash: I crawled behind Patch. Since Sissy was in her human form, I made sure I was standing over her to keep her safe.

Auden:
I blushe,d still holding Impa in my arms, "He does.... So you think... You think he's mine? You know... Ours. Not that Tommy guy's?" I asked her, my eyes filling with hopeful tears. "Becasue.. YOu know... We did it right before this whole thing... Maybe... Maybe he's ours."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yessmile) Patch: i looked at his wing "away from here" i snarled i held out Amber she was alot lighter now "you take Amber and Sissy me and Cassie will take Crash" Amber whimpered slightly she was limp in my arms Sissy: i patted Crash's head and smiled weakly at him "its ok we'll be fine" Impa: i made a face and nodded "of course he looks just like you Auden of course he's ours...as forTommy...no he has nothing to do with Sam" i kissed him and said quietly " im tired....can you take us inside please?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
I nodded and took Amber from him, softly positioning her on my back. I just wanted to go back...

Crash:
I nodded a bit, unsure.

Auden:
I smiled and held her to me, "But inside-- You mean... Home....?" I asked, quietly.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered alittle more "D-dakota?" i whispered

Sissy: i smiled at him patting him again

Impa: i nodded "im so tired and cold please?"

(sorry not on much love ya & miss u once school starts next year i may be on more im home schooled im may go to public next year so it depends)

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

YEARBOOK QUOTE

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Fovorite Disney tv show?

Help for New Members

What new KW features has you noticed?

YEARBOOK QUOTE

latest videos