Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Yes?" I asked, quietly, turning my head to look at her.

Crash:
I smiled a bit at her.

Auden:
"But... Home is so far away... can we go somewhere else for the night?" I asked.

(Cool. Big Grin)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i ###### and started coughing up tons of blood "make it stop!" I cried coughing harder more blood comming Patch: i stood frozen for a second watching amber " i saw a house below the clouds you could land there could you Dakota?" Impa: i looked around " im so tired" i repeated Sam started crying Maru: i followed the scent isaw starving for blood and saw the perfect meal i lunged on her my fangs aimed at her neck

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Yeah... Sure." I said, holding her onto my and starting down from the cloud.

Cassie: I stayed quiet and looked down at my hands.

Auden: I sighed and started towords some place to stay, "Go to sleep, Impa." I tell her, holing the baby in Impa's arms an rocking a bit.

###### maru bite?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(No but he just attacked her) Patch: i grabed Crash and Cat and jumped from the clouds Sissy: i looked at Dakota " is she going to die" i asked looking at Amber Impa: Sam calmed down i quickly fell asleep Amber: i whimpered Maru: i tried aiming for Cassie's neck but kept missing i growled holding her down

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait... Who is Maru attacking? Cassie or Cat? I'm so confused! xD)

Dakota: "I hope not," I whispere,d feeling a knot form in my throat.

Auden: I smiled a bit and sighed, lookging down at the little boy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maru is attacking cat) Patch: we landed infront of a house (impa and auden's house) and looked around i looked up waving where we are to Dakota Sissy: i looked down at them "Otaka what about mother she has to come too"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"I'll go back and get mother, stay here with Patch." I tell her and land, "I'll be right back...."

Cassie: 
I watched him go and gulped a bit.

Crash:
I looked at Sissy and stayed close to her.

Cat:
I squealed and tried to get away, squirming. My eyes were closed tightly, unaware who it really was.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered still on Dakota's back i coughed up more blood i started sobbing "Dakota!!Make it stop!" I screamed coughing up alot more blood it streaming down Dakota's back Patch: i watched Dakota fly off then looked at the house infront of them i pulled Cassie's hand and looked at Crash and Sissy "come on maybe there's someone home" Sissy: i nudged closer to Crash "thank you" i whispered to him following Patch and Cassie Sam: i opened my eyes i was cold and it was dark where was my mommy and daddy i couldnt see them i started crying loudly Impa: i opened my eyes still half asleep "Sam? Whats wrong baby?" I looked at him he looked scared "Auden i think he's cold and scared and you the only one with clothes so.... " Maru: the girl kept fighting i growled "stop it!!" Then bit her neck enjoying her blood greatly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota: "Mother?!" I yelled, coming to the castle.

Cassie: I helped Amber and led her with us.

Crash; I pulled Sissy onto my back and hurried after Patch and Cassie.

Auden: I slipped off my shirt and slipped it over Impa's head, cuddling the baby in my sweater.

Cat: "Please?!" I begged, tears streaming down my face. "I'll do anything just stop!!" I screamed as something bit into my neck.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered "b-but Dakota.." i whispered before passing out i laid my head on Cassie's shoulder

Sissy: i smiled at him "you know you dont need to do that Crash" i said kindly still smiling but watched the clouds waiting for Otaka to come out with mother

Maru: i growled but he voice seemed familiar so i stoped drinking looking down at the girl she was pretty i'll give her that

Sam: seein my daddy's face i calmed down almost instantly falling asleep

Impa: i smiled at Auden watching him hold the baby

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

What was the last thing you ate?

Cheat code for real football 2012(on mobile)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos