Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Yes?" I asked, quietly, turning my head to look at her.

Crash:
I smiled a bit at her.

Auden:
"But... Home is so far away... can we go somewhere else for the night?" I asked.

(Cool. Big Grin)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i ###### and started coughing up tons of blood "make it stop!" I cried coughing harder more blood comming Patch: i stood frozen for a second watching amber " i saw a house below the clouds you could land there could you Dakota?" Impa: i looked around " im so tired" i repeated Sam started crying Maru: i followed the scent isaw starving for blood and saw the perfect meal i lunged on her my fangs aimed at her neck

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Yeah... Sure." I said, holding her onto my and starting down from the cloud.

Cassie: I stayed quiet and looked down at my hands.

Auden: I sighed and started towords some place to stay, "Go to sleep, Impa." I tell her, holing the baby in Impa's arms an rocking a bit.

###### maru bite?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(No but he just attacked her) Patch: i grabed Crash and Cat and jumped from the clouds Sissy: i looked at Dakota " is she going to die" i asked looking at Amber Impa: Sam calmed down i quickly fell asleep Amber: i whimpered Maru: i tried aiming for Cassie's neck but kept missing i growled holding her down

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait... Who is Maru attacking? Cassie or Cat? I'm so confused! xD)

Dakota: "I hope not," I whispere,d feeling a knot form in my throat.

Auden: I smiled a bit and sighed, lookging down at the little boy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maru is attacking cat) Patch: we landed infront of a house (impa and auden's house) and looked around i looked up waving where we are to Dakota Sissy: i looked down at them "Otaka what about mother she has to come too"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"I'll go back and get mother, stay here with Patch." I tell her and land, "I'll be right back...."

Cassie: 
I watched him go and gulped a bit.

Crash:
I looked at Sissy and stayed close to her.

Cat:
I squealed and tried to get away, squirming. My eyes were closed tightly, unaware who it really was.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered still on Dakota's back i coughed up more blood i started sobbing "Dakota!!Make it stop!" I screamed coughing up alot more blood it streaming down Dakota's back Patch: i watched Dakota fly off then looked at the house infront of them i pulled Cassie's hand and looked at Crash and Sissy "come on maybe there's someone home" Sissy: i nudged closer to Crash "thank you" i whispered to him following Patch and Cassie Sam: i opened my eyes i was cold and it was dark where was my mommy and daddy i couldnt see them i started crying loudly Impa: i opened my eyes still half asleep "Sam? Whats wrong baby?" I looked at him he looked scared "Auden i think he's cold and scared and you the only one with clothes so.... " Maru: the girl kept fighting i growled "stop it!!" Then bit her neck enjoying her blood greatly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota: "Mother?!" I yelled, coming to the castle.

Cassie: I helped Amber and led her with us.

Crash; I pulled Sissy onto my back and hurried after Patch and Cassie.

Auden: I slipped off my shirt and slipped it over Impa's head, cuddling the baby in my sweater.

Cat: "Please?!" I begged, tears streaming down my face. "I'll do anything just stop!!" I screamed as something bit into my neck.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Amber: i whimpered "b-but Dakota.." i whispered before passing out i laid my head on Cassie's shoulder

Sissy: i smiled at him "you know you dont need to do that Crash" i said kindly still smiling but watched the clouds waiting for Otaka to come out with mother

Maru: i growled but he voice seemed familiar so i stoped drinking looking down at the girl she was pretty i'll give her that

Sam: seein my daddy's face i calmed down almost instantly falling asleep

Impa: i smiled at Auden watching him hold the baby

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos