Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"well, now i cant play my guitar...: she said and put down the guitar. she sat on  her bed, not having anything to do.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber wanted to call cassie before the movie so she did amber diled cassies number waiting for it to ring

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
she heard her phone ringing. she reached over and cought it right before it had the last ring. "hey amber!" she said, lying on her bed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"hey cassie i was wondering what are you doing later tonight?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"absoutelly nothing... why?" she asked.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
cause i have nothing to do later tonight but right now im at the movies with jason and i dont have alot of time to talk."

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"cool! we can hang out tonight then." she smiled, even though amber couldnt see her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"ok how do you want to do it with me and jason or just me and you eather way come meet me/us at the theater

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"i can come with you guys if you wantr me to."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"what right now of course just hurry"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos