Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"im sorry...i dont know what happened." she sighed and unstrapped the strap.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber looked around the room and finally noticed dakota "whos this?"amber asked jumping off the bed "and how did you know i was here?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"hes a- a friend.we- went to your house and you werent there and i hearrd you phone call, so i thought you were here."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"why would i be here jason already dropped me off and when did you meet him i've never seen you around him before do you even know his name???"amber wanted to get every little bit of info about this guy to make sure he was on the ok scale and amber wanted answers now.

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"of course i know his name...is dakota..." dakota hoped she wouldnt say more about him, the less amber knew, the better. so he thought.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber made a look at him "ok we'll talk about this later come on lets get out of here"amber nearly ran to the door.

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"amber, slow down...": she sighed and followed her out the door. dakota followed her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"i need to get out of here!"amber said

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"then lets go..." she siad, opening the door.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber ran out the door looking back at cassie an dakota to see if they we're following "um excuse did a doctor say you can leave?"a nurse grabbed her by the arm amber pulled but it was like she had super strength

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

latest videos