Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Arkum Asylum(Batman RP)

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
All the villians are deciding to break out of the Asylum. Lead by Bruce's arch nemisis Joker, he plans on destroying Batman at all cost and taking over Gotham. Either choose a Batman villian or create your own or make hero (Heres some real Batman villians) Joker- A deranged madman who is hell bent on destroying Batman Harley Quin(Harleen Quinzel) - Former Doctor to Joker, but fell in love with him and became a villian Bane- A scrawny weakling who uses a steroid called "Venom" to get massivly buff Poison Ivy- Best Friend of Harley she has control over all things plant like Scarecrow- A former pscy doctor who dealt with fears, turned to a villian after the development of his Fear Gas Two Face- Former lawyer Harvey Dent and friend of Batman who spilled Acid on his half his face, giving the impression he has two faces Form!(Also mine) Name: Joker Looks: Tallish, white face, red lips, green hair, scars on cheeks Personality: Sarcastic, Deranged, Loves Harley but yells at her alot, Hell bent Hero or Villian?: Villian Bio: Unknown Other: N/A

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Arkum Asylum(Batman RP)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll join. As Batman. Name: Batman Looks: Like Batman Bio: The hero Gotham deserves. Personality: Grim, brooding. The right kind of grim and brooding. Hero Other: Carries a large number of gadgets and detective tools. He's an expert hand to hand fighter, taking down dozens of men at once.

Praise the Sun

Arkum Asylum(Batman RP)

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Ima do another) Name: Tommy Elliot AKA "Hush" Looks: Tall, gauze covered head, gloved hands and a heavy brown trench coat Personality: It veries Bio: A childhood friend of Bruce's Villian or Hero?: Villian Other: Has a great hatred for the Dark Knight, carries two handguns (Ill play more as Hush than Joker)

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Arkum Asylum(Batman RP)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
That's fine by me. Think anyone else will join?

Praise the Sun

Arkum Asylum(Batman RP)

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Doubt it)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Daddy...it hurts.

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

latest videos