Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
" The time will come when all else perishes. The sun with its eternal brightness that I have known for as long as I can remember. The moon with its gentle glow that somehow gives me faith when I have lost all hope. The wind that blows through my long flowing hair and that brings back memories of mortality, of being human. Yes, all of this will come to an end eventually. Even my dearly beloved family whom raised me to the best of their abilities, which, somehow, still wasn't enough because all of these things shall perish. All except me. For I have now entered the world of immortality, and I will live on eternelly, forever."                                                  - Immortality(from the point of view of a newborn vampire) must answer these to join: Name:, Age:, Looks:, Size:, Personality:, Wolf or Vamp:, Other:. Profile:  Name: Talia Age: 17 in human years Looks: Pale skin, long black hair with white streaks that goes to her elbow, ying yangs on backs of hands, wears black skinny jeans, black long-sleeve shirt that comes down midway so it shows her belly button, black stilletto boots with zipper, black blue jean jacket, her eyes are royal blue Size: average- about 5,8 Personality: quiet and mysterious. doesn't hang around people much Wolf or Vamp: Vampire Other: Doesn't know who she is or where she came from or what? She just woke up one day in a hotel and couldn't remember anything not even her own name until looked over and on the night stand was a piece of paper that said " Your Name is Talia", but no last name?

Immortality

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Abraham Age: 28 Looks: Long, almost shoulder length dark hair. He wears a tattered brown duster and a wide brimmed fedora. His eyes have a tired look to them, and he has five o'clock shadow. Size: Tall, 6'3 Personality: Calm and collected, with an occasional bout of wit. However, he's a professional who gets the job done. Wolf or Vamp: Human Other: He's a professional monster hunter, with an array of weapons tailored to fight his opponents. He finds his prey using a series of informants and following rumors. In most vampire circles he's feared or despised for the numbers of them he's slain.

Praise the Sun

Immortality

Posted By:
Peoasp
Peoasp
StarStarStarStar
Name: Reh Age: 15 when she died Looks: Brown hair almost to her waist, golden skin, her left eye is brown with silver flecks her right eye is covered by an eyepatch and her bangs, she has quite a few scars Size: About 5'10 Personality: Reh is happy-go-lucky girl ho gets scared easily and is too nice for her own good. Wolf or Vamp: Vamp Other: She is blood-bonded to her sister, Marr. Name:, Nadi Cheshire Anda Age:, Was 13 when she died Looks:, Waist-long straight black hair, always wears an intricate white cat mask with green eyes, a large grinning mouth, and some black/pink/purple markings on the cheeks and forehead. Size:, 5’4 Personality:, Cheeky Wolf or Vamp:, Vamp Other:. Nicknamed Chesh

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Awesome roleplays that you should join:

Immortality,
and
My rp город мифа, both in the fantasy section.

Warrior Rp in general roleplay

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
anyone on

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I join?

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler 18 I'll post a picture He's about 6'3 He's instinctive, and has his rules and moral that he sticks by no matter what. Other than thats he's a pretty alright guy Wolf He's a lone type, he's been on his own for a long time

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zoey Black Age: Is 17 Looks: What my character looks like in most Rps Vampire Other: Is newly turned vampire. Size: About 5'5

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
anyone on

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Me!

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
want to start

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

What was the last thing you ate?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

do you need help with homework???

do you need help with homework???

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos