Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
( hey what did I miss and what is a naiad?)

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
{I made a guy, and she said it is a water nymph and I asked the same question. Do you think its about time to bring the guys into the RP?}

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar

"BabyRinn " wrote:

{I made a guy, and she said it is a water nymph and I asked the same question. Do you think its about time to bring the guys into the RP?}
( Definetly!)

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin was just getting off the bus when she saw Zoey and another girl walking back from the forest, This is not good. He though as he ran up the to girls. "Zoey are you alright?" he asked as he got up to her and grabbed her into a hug. Zoey was happy to have Justin there, Blood. She whispered into his ear and he shook his head in understanding.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
Peoasp
Peoasp
StarStarStarStar
Name* Sasha Heloska Age* Looks about 18 Gender* Male Looks* Has glossy brown hair, purple eyes, and lots of freckles. Personality* Impish, Sasha makes fun of people because they make fun of his name. Species* Immortal (Rusalka) Short Bio* Sasha used to have a job helping travelers. He got fired. Other* Is a Russian water sprite, so he can turn his fingers into water. Sometimes.

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Awesome roleplays that you should join:

Immortality,
and
My rp город мифа, both in the fantasy section.

Warrior Rp in general roleplay

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
jrgirl12
jrgirl12
StarStarStarStar
Talia walked out of the woods just in time for her to see Zoey hugging some guy. "This must be the friend your always talking about," she said. David stepped of the bus and there she was, tahe girl he always dreamed about, Reh. He walked over to her." What's up?" he said

Immortality

Posted By:
Peoasp
Peoasp
StarStarStarStar
  "Hello." said Reh, looking at David.

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Awesome roleplays that you should join:

Immortality,
and
My rp город мифа, both in the fantasy section.

Warrior Rp in general roleplay

Immortality

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Zoey turned around to see Talia, "Talia, this is Justin," He's a vampire too, she mouthed, "Justin this is Talia." Justin smiled and extended his hand, "Nice to meet you."

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Immortality

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Age: looks 17 (really 47 in vamp years) and male Looks: med build, usually wears a tunic Size: 5'7 Personality: aggresive Wolf or Vampire:Vampire Other:carries a sword on his back, also a super saiyan(cross-bred, 1/4th saiyan)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz

Problem - Ariana Grande (feat. Ariana Grande)

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos