Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
I made it!! Now time for the form!! {Lulu-sempai might want to figure out the story line from Ichigo x3} Form~ Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Other: ~ Mine~ Name: Emiko Wood Age: 16 Gender: F Looks: Personality: She is quite shy, and will rarely talk to anyone, she can get frightened easly, and will always try to hide herself from everyone, she will not fight or anything, for she thinks she is weak Other: She doesn't have much friends, and you will find her normally by herself

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
SUP GUISE. X3 Name: Taika/ Lempi  Magie Age: 16/16 Gender: Female/Male Looks: Personality: Very wise, somewhat couragous when it comes down to her friends, but prefers to  stay behind.  When in battle however, she can be very ruthless, right down to being somewhat evil.  She's very dense, but tries to mean well. / He's a lot more couragous than his sister, but doesn't share the wisdom she has. Like his sister, he is very very dense, and has a lot of pride. Other: Noooo, they are not royalty. They live in a temple like place in the middle of the forest. look closely at the picture..

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
{I changed my characters look :3} {And ish you guys ready? x3}

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay, and don't forget to post your wolf pic! x3}

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[x3 If I do change anything, It'll just be outfits. xD I AM SO READY.]

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
{luka: Oh yeah x3} {ichigo: Okay, can you start the RP? :3} 

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
{It's good Ichigo! x3} She was standing up on her feet, while she had her head hanged down while she had her hands behind her back, she was quiet and didn't say anything

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
((WHAT SHE SAID. X3)) "Oh Lempi.." Taika sighed, sipping a mug of hot chocolate. "There is nothing wrong with drinking hot chocolate.. on a warm day.." "You're always cold, Tai." Lempi sighed, stirring around his drink. "Am not." She pouted, taking another sip. "You guys agree, riiight?" Lempi asked, stirring his drink again.

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
{Bad Lulu!! x3} Of course she had no answer, she was completely silent, she had something on her mind but she never dared to say it out loud

Book of Myths (Private)

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[MEH. x3] "See?" Taika took another sip of her cocoa, smirking at her twin. "...urgh." He sighed loudly. "Yeah." Taika rolled her eyes, then looked at the clock, sipping her cocoa again. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh. That late already?" She mused out loud. "I'm sorry guys, it's been a wonderful day, but Lempi and I have to get home.." Taika sighed, pulling up her brother, then spilled a few coins out of her purse to pay for their drinks. "I'll see you guys later."

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

It's Musical Game.

What was the last thing you ate?

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

Super Smash Bros for Wii U!

Nascar Finale

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

latest videos