Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Things Are Not What They Seem (PRIVATE RP!)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah smile) Lucas was already sitting and was eating a sandwhich by himself. He looked around the room for his friends when he saw them come in he smiled. Ariana walked in and went right up to the lunch line and cut everyone and got french bread pizza then sat across from Lucas, "Sup?" she asked as she took a bite. Hayden walked in and looked around. She saw Ariana and Lucas and smiled and went over to them. She sat down and took her sandwhich out and took a tiny bite.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
ZaNder got two pieces of pizza and a sprit and walked over to his friends "Hey there, Lucas, Hayden," He looked Ariana and winked "Ariana," He said while sitting down next to her. Jacob grabbed a turkey sandwich and sat down at his table. Everyone was there except for Lacey "Is Lacey late for everything?" He asked while taking a bite of his sandwich. Lacey got to the lunchroom and went to the big tree and saw Nate there, she smiled ad looked at him "So what did you want?" She asked Nate laughed then looked Dow shyly. "I uh was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, as in...... Girlfriend," He asked nervously. "Well..." She started "Sure!" Then she hugged him as his face lit up.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana saw and smiled, "I think she just got herself a boy toy." she said and laughed. She took another bite then looked over at Lucas, "Uh...you okay...?" she asked, concerned. Lucas growled and his teeth grew longer and sharper as he watched. "Fine." he said through gritted teeth to Ariana. Hayden looked over and smiled. "I think that's wonderful for her..." she said, softly as she opened her water bottle.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob laughed "Oh great now that's all she's going to talk about," He said as he watched her. Zander put a hand on Lucas' shoulder "Dude calm down," He said alittle confused on why he was acting like this then it hit him "Woah woah woah you like Lacey?!?!?!?" Lacey gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked over just as Zander said her name "What about Lacey?" She asked curiously. Nate smirked as he watched her walk away, it was working, Chase is so losing this bet.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas looked at Zander, "What? No way! I just am worried for her is all..." he whispered to him then looked at Lacey and smiled. "Cure her now?" he whispered to her. Ariana looked at Lacey. "Nice." she said and smirked. She took another bite and looked over at Nate. He had a weird smile on hiss face. "Hmm." she stood up and went over to him. Hayden watched, smiling. "Probably but at least she'll be happy." she said, softly and she knew they could hardly hear her.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Zander looked at him skeptical he didn't know what to believe but then got a text from Jacob He totally has the hots for her(: He replyed with a Knew it.  Jacob smiled slightly at Zander Just dont tell anyone He sent knowing Lucas wouldn't want anyone knowing espically Ariana. Zander nodded and smiled. Lacey looked at Hayden oddly but then shook I t off and looked at Lucas ad smiled "How?" She asked softly so that only he could hear. Nate looked at Ariana and smiled a normal smile "Yes?" He asked wondering why she was over here. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas thought for a minute, "Hmm...maybe if someone was getting hurt and one of us can tell her she needs to stand up for that person and herself?" he offered with a grin. He looked over at Hayden then back at Lacey and nodded, "That should work." Ariana sat next to him, "Hiya." she said, sweetly. "So I hear you asked out Lacey?" she asked and looked over at him, smiling. Hayden took a small sip of water when someone came by and knocked her out of her chair and she spilled the water all over herself. She blushed, "It's fine..." she muttered softly when the boy said sorry, even though it was in a sarcastic way. She stood up and sighed.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey grinned "That could totally work!" She whisper yelled. Zander butted into their converstation. "Yeah but which one of us would get hurt?" He asked Lacey bit her lip, which she did when she was thinking "Uh.." She looked at Lucas for an idea. Nate nodded and grinned cheekily. "Yeah shes hot," He said acting like a total boy. Zander looked over at Ariana and Nate wondering what they were talking about and why Nate was grinning. Jacob murmured "A$$høIe," while helping Hayden dry off her shirt and the table. "Ehy didn't you tell him off?" He asked knowing Ariana would and Lacey defiantly would.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas thought a minute, "Hmm...well all of us would definately stand up for ourselves so I suppose...Lacey. You're emotional, so get someone to fake bully you and tad da, Hayden stands up for you and herself." he said and grinned. "Shall we do it now?" he asked. Ariana rolled her eyes and laughed, "I supose so." she said. Hayden shook her head, "It's fine. It doesn't matter..." she said softly as she wiped the table until it was dry then wiped at her shirt.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob sighed "Yes it does and you should speak up like you did in the summer time! Your voice is beautiful," Lacey pouted "D'awhh why me," She sighed "I'll be back," She got up to find Jason her friend from Spainish. Se skipped over to his table and told me what was happening and asked if he would do it. Zander smiled "This is so gonna work!" He stated. Nate smirked "She is sooo why did you come over here?" He asked curiously.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

how many times did u watch ur favourite mo...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

latest videos