Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
Arch-Magos_2131783 Lock
Arch-Magos_2131783
StarStarStar
Looks like this thread could use someone who gets stuff done Name: Sigismund the Monstrous Age: 32 Gender: Male Looks: Unknown. He never removes his helmet due to serious wound to his throat that left him unable to speak, major injuries that ripped half his face off, leaving little more than muscle and bone on the left side of his face, and is missing his right eye. He also has a prosthetic right arm, having lost it in battle years ago. Knight Personality: Grim. He's seen the worst the world has to offer, and he isn't about to expect it to send anything more than something else that will horribly maim him. Other: The removal of his arm should have left him dead. However, an unknown patron offered him one hell of a deal: Serve me, and live again. Unfortunately, Sigismund forgot to ask for his arm back.

40k - where the genocidal, xenocidal, fascist, ultraconservative zealots with a morbid fear of technology and an unhealthy fondness for burning things... are the closest thing to the settings good guys.

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar

"taylortot10000" wrote:

She frowned. "Shutup!" she screamed and punched her in the arm. Then she wished she never said that because her dad was right there.

When i someday meet 1D

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Soph sat in her room.She hadn't went downstairs with her sisters.She didnt see the point.Soph didnt want a prince to fall in love with she wanted someone who cared about her.If she got in trouble then oh well.Her sisters knew her thoughts on this subject if only her father understood.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
Arch-Magos_2131783 Lock
Arch-Magos_2131783
StarStarStar
Sigismund's armor clanked against his artificial arm as he approached the castle. Grim was his given task, to show whoever was immortal that nothing lasts forever. Currently however, he needed to eat. Perhaps the lord of the castle would take in an experienced sell sword.

40k - where the genocidal, xenocidal, fascist, ultraconservative zealots with a morbid fear of technology and an unhealthy fondness for burning things... are the closest thing to the settings good guys.

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
StarStarStarStarStar
Natsu walked around the castle with a book in her face. So far she had not run into anything.

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
Arch-Magos_2131783 Lock
Arch-Magos_2131783
StarStarStar
Sigismund adjusted the helmet on his face, got out his trusty note pad and charcoal, and smacked his artificial arm on the castle door, the best possible way for him to imitate a knock without an actual wrist.

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
StarStarStarStarStar
Natsu heard the knock and ran downstairs.

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
Arch-Magos_2131783 Lock
Arch-Magos_2131783
StarStarStar
Sigismund took the time he had before some servant or someone opened the door to write down a simple message. "Hello. I am Sigismund. I am a knight for hire. Please do not ask me to remove my helm. You will not like what you see."

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
StarStarStarStarStar
Natsu opened the door. "May i help you?"

Love At War (Open)

Posted By:
Arch-Magos_2131783 Lock
Arch-Magos_2131783
StarStarStar
Sigismund rumbled, the only vocalization available after a bandit and his knife had an argument with his throat, and shoved the paper into the girls hands. He took a look around the interior. Nice place, not very defensible, but nice. Oh, how good it must be to live far from the front.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to be more girly?

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos