Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer burst into tears again. She stopped Tegan, turned him around, and kissed him one last time. Sumer turned and started to walk towards Tristian. She sang a song for Tegan: "The music to fix me is all gone. It's lost, like me. I can't find me. I can't find the music. I didn't know what to do, until I found you. You put me back together and restored my sanity. You gave the music back to me and I can't thank you enough. When you have done so much for me... Can you do me one last favor? Can you promise me one last thing? Don't leave me ever, Don't let me go. You said you loved me and I believed you. You held your hand out to me and I took it. You whispered sweetly to me: 'Repayment from you is not what I seek. Just promise me one thing... Your  heart will belong to me, and you will never let me go. You will not fight me when I hold you, and you will need me for eternity.' When I was so speechless, all I could do is nod. I kissed you, remembering how you found me, and whispered back: 'I love you.'"

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
destiny:D
destiny:D
StarStarStarStar
##### ##, little girl. No one cares for your songs. This will be a long way back to the DragonHunter's camp and I don't want to listen to your love songs."

Tristian tied her hands together with rope and put cloth over her mouth. Then he mounted them both on a horse and headed toward the camp.

It took several hours, and he was relieved when they finally got there. The camp was basically a large cave carved out of the side of a large rock, and a whole tunnel of rooms was inside the camp. It was large enough to contain over 500 people. Tristian took the girl off the horse and put a cover over her eyes so she didn't know where she was going. He only took the cover off after he tossed her into the room which she was staying.

"Get some rest." Trisitan said, and threw her into a room with a dirty mattress, plate of food and water, and a small shelf carved into the wall to place things on.
Then he vaulted the door shut. He left a red dress with the symbol of his organization on it, and left a note sayiong "put it on".

You choose your Destiny.

And Fate will do the rest.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer had fallen asleep on the way. She woke up and saw the dress. And the note. Sumer put the dress on and shivered. "Is how I am going to be treated? I might as well commit suicide to save myself.. But Tegan...." She sat there talking to herself for at least another hour. Then, she sat on the mattress, looking for something to cut herself with. Sumer had cried too much, she needed to bleed.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
Tegan had been lead to the camp as well, and was being directed to his room. "Sumer! Sumer!" He cried. "Sumer! I will never leave you! Please! Don't forget me Sumer!" Tegan tried to make it loud enough for her to hear.

"Sumer.." his voice died down as he got farther away from her.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer smiled as the object cut deeply into her wrist. She had no idea why she was smiling.... Maybe she felt.... False Happiness? It didn't matter, she felt released and kept cutting.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Micah:

She grabbed the DragonHunter by the wrists and took her down the path to find a clearing. She slammed the girl to the ground and took out her knife.

"Say goodbye,"

But when she was about to end the girl's life, she saw something in the DragonRider's eyes. It was hope, it was love, it was spirit. She looked so innocent. But Micah remembered what a DragonRider had done to her village once: made her dragon burn it down. Micah was so angery and hurt, that all she ever knew was to get revenge. But maybe revenge wasn't the answer.

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Sky:

"If your going to kill me, do it now. Do it before I cry and before I start to realize the end is coming soon. Just kill me, no one was ever going to marry me anyways. Just don't kill Sumer, ok? That's all I want. All I need. Now do it, Micah. Put the dagger inside of me."

Sky was holding back tears, because she wanted to die peacefully, not in agony and fear.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Micah:

Her hands were shaking so much that the dagger dropped out of her hand unto the ground. Micah had completely lost it, her thoughts of killing Sky seemed to clear from her mind. She bent down and whispered to sky, " Take me to the dragon. We must go to the headquarters of the DragonHunters."

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer put down the tool she used to cut herself. There was blood all over the place. She just curled up and went back to sleep. Sleep brought her nightmares though, and she woke up screaming bloody ######.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
(Sorry you guys have  waited so long for me! )

Sky:

She was shocked, but she stood up and called her dragon. The dragon Glacier was quite a bit bigger, however, Micah and Sky could barely fit on Glacier. They managed though, and Micah held on to her waist. Those hands were about to kill me, how they are grasping onto to me.... Sky thought.
  "Glacier, to the DragonHunter dungeon. Hurry, please! " Sky cried desperately.

Micah:

It was a struggle for Micah to be on  a dragon. She hated dragons; their scales and long, sharp claws, the trail of fire and destruction they leave behind. Worst of all though, was the deep hollow eyes they had, as if they were looking right through you. But the only way to save them was to go on this dragon with Sky-the last DragonRider.

It was the craziets day of her life....well, almost.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Username Change-moved

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos