Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer was getting REALLY bored now. "I wonder if I can get out." She started to feel around the dark room and found that the door was unlocked. She opened the door and was almost blinded by the rays of sun that entered the room. Sumer stepped outside and looked around at her new "Home". Her eyes changed a deep, depressing gray.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Finally the two of them arrived at the Dragon Hunters hide out. Sky imeddiantly saw Sumer outside. "Sumer! Sumer! Come on, we must hurry and find Tegan and Laynder."

Micah shook her said, "No. We don't have time. We will have to find them a different time. We must hurry before they slaughter us all."

"We can't leave Tegan behind, Sumer loves him. And Laynder..." Sky stopped talking for a moment.

Micah looked at Sky, knowing what she was about to say. For some reason, Micah was upset that Sky cared about him...she had known Laynder far before Sky had. She was jealous of the attention she gave him. "What about Laynder?" Micah blurted.

"He deserves to be rescued, too." Sky said, staring at her feet.

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
BeyondTheEyes
BeyondTheEyes
StarStarStar

Laynder was face to face with Tristian.
(I got Destiny's permisson to talk for her character in this post)

"So, what do i do? Torture you. Or simply let you free in the woods again, little demon boy?"

The name "demon boy" angered Laynder, because ever since a child people called him that since he had dark dust. Laynder always been mysterious and held dark powers...but he never liked to be called a demon. Besides, wasn't he nice? He saved Sky...or atleast tried.

"I guess I'll #### ### infront of your friends. That seems to be a good choice." Tristian gripped Laynder's shirt so hard that Laynder could feel his shirt rip at the seams.

"Don't. Harm. Them." Said Laynder firmly.
"What are you going to do about it?" Tristian smurked.

If you have ever seen an Equindox, you are very luck. It is when a person who possesses dark dust absorbs all their magic and creates sort of a miracle. A dark magic person can only do it once in their life time, and it is quiet amazing to see.

Laynder's one good eye turned red and his feet lifted a few inches off the ground. his hands came together and did a sick, possessed dance. Laynder was going to do an Equindox. Laynder's lips started to move and sing his twisted lullaby:

Sing to me, songs of the Darkness
Farewell to heaven my friend.
Come to me, bury your sorrow.
Temptation awaits the comemned.

Sing to me, songs of the Darkness,
Sing to me, song of the Darkness

(the song was NOT made up by me...special thanks to Hardstyle-The Darkness. Please check the song out on youtube, it will help you get a good image of come EPIC an Equidox is.)

... i will continue when you guys have heard the song. tell me when you have.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
BeyondTheEyes
BeyondTheEyes
StarStarStar
The words that were blacked out said ki ll

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(I heard the song. It's simply inspiring.)

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you still join?)

Name: Katrina
Dust Power: Dragon Rider
Looks: my profile pic
Other:  has a special lightning dragon, that is quick and sleek, and never misses a shot.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Can you still join?)

Name: Katrina

Dust Power: Dragon Rider

Looks: my profile pic

Other:  has a special lightning dragon, that is quick and sleek, and never misses a shot.

Not to be rude but Sky is the last dragonrider. But in the second part of this RP you can be Sky's daughter (who will have dragonrider blood)

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, can you tell me when that part comes?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Please Help!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Describe the profile pic above you

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?