Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
sky heard a sob. Her dragon, following close behing, went into the cave and snuggled up next to Sumer. Sky followed, seeing Glacier next to a crying Sumer. "Sumer, tell me about your past."

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer sat up and pet Glacier. "Well, I've always been alone. My father died and my mother abandoned me. My sister disappeared. All of the boys I've ever known, especially training in the academy, have taken a liking to every single girl except for me. But I guess I'm supposed to stay alone. It hurts. Crying is just the way I get to sleep. You are the first person I've ever opened up to. And probably the last I'll ever get to." Sumer leaned against the cave wall. Her eyes turned a bright red, then a black.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
"Your father died? Mine did too...my mother killed him. Ha! She was truly evil, and unfortantly I got her blood.I am part evil, and part good. But you got to move on at some point, Sumer." Sky's eyes turned darker and her smile faded. she started to shake. she passed out on the floor.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer jumped. "Sky?" Just then, Sumer did something amazing. She hit Sky, giving her a tattoo. (I'll post a pic of what it looks like later). Hoping it would bring her back, she sat back, exhausted. Sumer herself didn't know what she did.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Glacier thought sumer had hurt Sky, and jumped to her aid. Glacier growled at Sumer, and wiped out a fierce claw. Sky started to gasp with heavy breaths, and started to glow. Her eyes opened and a huge flash of light lite up the cave. Sky  stood up, tears in her eyes, "mother! Is that you?" she cried. Glacier came to her side, and Sky cried into Glaciers scales.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
The bow of the claw knocked Sumer out. Her soul rose up into another realm. "It's beautiful." Sumer whispered. "You are." A mystery boy said. Sumer came to. Her eyes turned green. A really pretty vibrant green.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Sky grabbed Sumer, only realizing she couldn't. Sky opened her fingers to and made a blue light (a magic dust power) and threw it at Sumer. This would bring her back to reality.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer was already up. She stumbled. "That boy...", she mumbled. Sumer tried to pet the dragon again. She wasn't mad at it. She understood. She healed automatically for some reason. Her eyes turned orange. "What's going on?"

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
"I'm leaving!" Sky cried, her dragon stood up and licked Sumer. He gave her apoligy eyes, to show Sumer he was sorry and that Sky was upset. "Sumer....." Sky stood up. But her legs wobbled and she fell once again, into a deep sleep and didn't get up.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Glacier Level 5 White Dust Dragon Powers: Flying, water balls, and claws.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos