Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer panicked. She glanced at Glacier. She entered the dragon's mind to talk to it. "Okay. We need a plan. What do you have in mind?", she asked the dragon feeling awkward.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
   The dragon roared, and looked at Sumer. He went over to Sky and scrathed at her bag. With his mouth, he dug in her bag and pulled out a picture of Sky's mother. Attached to the picture was a note, it read:                                              Dear Sky,                                                I love you, very much. And no matter what happens to your mother or I,                             I want you to stay strong. If you miss me to much, i want you to sing this song. It will help you remember me, and know it's ok.                                             "Down in the meadow, under the soft blue sky                                                               here I am safe                                                                       here I am sound                                                                                    this is the place where i love you," Sky, I know you are one of the last Dark Dust Faries, but don't give into the evil. I know you only pretend to be nice to people and then you do something evil, but sky, don't give into the evil. The only reason you are around people is to hurt them, but don't. Love, DAD The dragon took the note to sumer to read it.                                                                                                                          

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer read the note slowly. Sumer sang the "Deep in the meadow under the willow" part and waited for Sky to sing the part on the note.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
The dragon watched as Sky whsipered the rest of the song under her breath, but then went right  back to lying there. The dragon pointed his claw at the part where it said "I know you only hang out with people to hurt them. "

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer looked at the dragon and said "I don't care about that. She  has  people who care for her and a boy who likes her a lot. I'm going to help her." She now entered Sky's mind with a lullaby. It was difficult, but she made it in. Here is the lullaby: Soul shall you listen, hear me. Hear me. Heart shall you beat. Stay beating. Stay beating. Mouth shall you speak, speak to me. Speak to me. Brain shall you wake. Gently wake, wake gently.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
 Sky breathed under her breath, "Mother, stop! Don't kill....mother...daddy..." Sky's hair turned darker and a bad feeling came down on the cave. The dragon looked at Sumer.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer started to glow and sing "Sed nomini tuo da gloriam, tua da gloriam. Sed nomini tuo da gloriam, tuo da gloriam. Gloriam. It was a song about God to calm Sky. Sumer slipped into Sky's mind. "You must come. Glacier needs you. Would you rather keep your dragon alive, or relive painful memories? I can help you come out of this. Think of the meadow, Sky."

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
"Dad..." Sky woke up and looked around the room to see Sumer and her dragon. She saw her dad's note on the floor. "Thank you." Sky said in a quiet voice.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
"Welcome.", Sumer said trying to smile. "I have to leave. Goodbye Sky. Goodbye Glacier." She transformed into the white tiger and bolted for the woods. She made a den and sat for a bit. She started to sing her own lullaby. "In the lukewarm waters of the the sacred soil, a cup of sweet freedom my soul is given. Fly away, be free. The angels speak to me. I wander through the trees of gold. Oh, isle of forgiveness, welcome me unto your sand. But I open my eyes to see this harsh world. My home, reality." (Well, she sang it after transforming back. I wrote that lullaby!!)

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Sky sat there, confused. She stood up and glacier followed her out of the cave. Getting out her black robe, she covered her hair so you could only see her face. She got out a red powder and made a red streak across her hair. Her eyes turned a dark blue. "Come on Glacier, it's time for training." Sky taught Glacier well, and after wards got him some meat to feast on. Sky took off her cloak and wiped off her red mark. She went into a tree and slept with Glacier. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, she heard a growling sounds. Wolves! They were surrounding the tree, hungry for blood.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos