Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer kept thinking about the boy she saw. "Goddess, who was it?" She used her catlike reflexes to hunt. She wanted something.... canine. She saw the wolves and attacked one, broke it's neck, and moved to the next one, which she ripped it's heart out. She killed the next 3 wolves by poisoning them. She had poison tipped her claws earlier. She saw Sky and left the 2 wolves that hadn't been poisoned for Glacier and Sky to eat. She went to go eat the other 3 wolves.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
 "You killed wolves? What is wrong with you?" Sky loved wolves and hated people who killed them. The dragon went right to eating them, not paying attention to Sky's anger. "I know you were trying to help but you ruined innocent lives! You fool." without meaning it, Sky waved her arms and hit sumer in the face.

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
StarStarStarStar
i think all heading Sad

my love jesus christ

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer just stopped and stared. Her eyes turned red. Bloody tears poured down her face. She didn't fight. She was tired of fighting. "LOOK IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME, KILL ME. I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! DO YOU THINK IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE IF YOU HIT ME? SO WHAT, I KILLED WOLVES. I NEED TO SURVIVE TOO." Sumer stood there, waiting for sweet death to arrive.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar

"shemizcool" wrote:

i think all heading Sad
excuse me?

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Sky just started to laugh.                                 

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
"Fine. If you won't, I will." Sumer poisoned herself, but didn't succumb.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
"Glacier, do your stuff," Sky snapped a finger and Glacier flew over to Sumer. With a swip of a claw, he knocked Sumer out. he didn't kill her, he just knocked her out so she didn't do anything stupid. This knock out would last for a little while. They dragged her to a cave and took her weapons so when she woke she couldn't grab them. They both made a moss bed for Sumer, and had a rope over her arm so she couldn't escape.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer came to. "Am I on suicide watch?", she asked sarcastically. Her eyes were black with a red tint. She looked like a demon.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
"Stop being stupid, death doesn't do ANYTHING. Now, if you are going to go back to being all sad and trying to hurt yourseld, BE MY GUEST! But you will not try to resort to death because of your pain. YOU WILL DEAL WITH IT, YOU WILL GET OVER IT. So get your act together or you will never, and i repeat NEVER leave this cave again! SO GET OVER YOUR PAIN, ILL HELP YOU GET OVER IT!! Do what ever you got to do to help yourself BUT JUST STOP!!" Sky was yelling, and even her fierce dragon was scared.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos