Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer screamed back. "FYI DEATH RELIEVES PAIN. IT TAKES YOU TO THE MEADOW......TO THAT SOMEPLACE.....where everyone loves you." Sumer whispered the last part. She started to cry blood again and clawed her self free of the rope. She ran back out with a blood trail behind her. She buried herself under ground and sobbed. She eventually fell asleep.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
Tegan came across a girl sleeping, blood around her. "Hey there," he said touching her cheek.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer awoke to a gentle touch. Her eyes turned white and her hair blew around her pale face. "Hello.", she said softly.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
"Hmm...if i don't say myself..you look sad. Why would that be? Because trust me, laying on the ground won't help." he smiled at her, and put out a hand to lift her up.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer took his hand. "Thank you." She actually smiled. "What's your name?", she asked.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
"Tegan, what is yours? Oh let me guess...it's beautiful." Tegan winked. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at her.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer grinned real big. Her eyes turned silver with flecks of gold. "Sumer Jinn.", she replied. "Your name is unique. I like it." She was blushing madly.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
He swept some hair away from her eyes and put it behind her ears. "I suppose. So tell me beautful...I mean Sumer...about why you looked so sad? It kills me to think someone like you could be sad." Tegan gave her big puppy eyes, which always made girls go crazy.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer ignored the eyes. "Just thinking about my past....how no one has ever loved me....including my parents." She said. She started to sing a little. "Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire."

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
Tegan helped sing the song, "You'll be alright, the morning light."

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Grunge.

I'm just tired.

Dylan O'Brien

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

The Hunger Games or Twilight

We the Kidz

latest videos