Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
These are the training grounds for the new students seeking to become knights, the greatest force in the human realm. In the course of about a year, students receive their basic training to become great fighters, elegant, and a powerful force. Can you make it through the training? ~CHARACTER FORMS~ Name: Age: (14-18 ) Looks: (Picture or description) Personality: Bio: (Don't you DARE put nobody knows/hasn't told) Skills or Talents: (For example, archery or the ability to write. If it seems remotely useful, you NEED to put it here) Clothes: (All students wear a white tunic with a blue collar and cuffs) Weapon of Choice: (Must be medieval, a broadsword or crossbow, for example.) ~The DM~ Unlike most games on the site, here I will not be playing any specific character, I'm going to be playing the role of a dungeon master. What does this mean for the game? Hopefully, a structured setting that ensures fairplay and avoids godmodding. I'm going to be doing behind the scenes stuff, advancing a few plot elements and playing NPCs. I put a lot of work into the setting, so don't be afraid to have your character explore the town and talk to its inhabitants. However, I plan to be strict yet fair. I want all the players to abide by rules (only a few, but they're important). They aren't limitations on what your character wants to do or will do, so much as what they can do. This ensures we avoid godmodding and Mary Sues. ~A Note on Characters~ Look, I'm going to be upfront, in this setting there's no (legal) magic, so your characters aren't wizards, and if they were, they'd be executed. Also, you're still young. Now, I'm sure some of you will say you were trained beforehand, and that's understandable. But your character will ultimately be young and inexperienced, most others, especially full knights, have far more training and experience. So don't pick fight with the grizzled war vet. Lastly, you're all humans, with human limitations. This is a fantasy realm, but keep the conditions realistic. IN SHORT 1)No magic 2)You're a human being ~A Brief History of the setting~ You live in the great nation of Astora. It's a relatively nice country, and the game takes place in the port city of Aerid. A large number of merchant ships come through here, making it a wealthy town, to the delight of the nobles in charge. In addition, it also brings in various goods and people. The only thing that's difficult to get is weapons, which are taxed quite heavily. Up until around thirty years ago, a series of wars were abundant between the human nation of Astora and the neighboring nonhumans, dwarves, elves, and the like. They were eventually driven to the neighboring mountains and forests. However, the effects are still felt, and most humans' feelings range from distrust to full blown hatred. The academy is a training school for the Templar Knights, a group of warriors tasked as the champions of Astora. Their head is Garralt, a man of almost sixty, who is well respected and revered by the others of the order. However, he did not gain this status until about a year ago, after being on pilgrimage for almost two decades to show his devotion. Those who have served alongside him hail him as either a master swordsman or a genius strategist. NOTE FOR NEW PLAYERS Upon joining the game, it is to be assumed that your character was always a student since the beginning of the year, but that he is only now doing things relevant to the story. This is done for convenience's sake, and also a few IC reasons. I think that's everything we need for now, but more will be explained in-game and added, so check in every once in a while. I'm not too picky about who joins, so just post a character sheet and I'll approve you as soon as possible.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
~PLAYERS~ Shadeslayer13 - DM Traveler's_Guide - Tyrann Maxnaxmax - Max Diamond543 - Yuki Takahashi THEROCKSTAR100 - Krist kalypso - Alexander KandyHearts - Madelyn ssj Gotenks - Tarin LilFairy - Ashleen Galliaish - Amber Jayjay041 - Dazion Funkey_Student - Jung NoodleSurvivor - Raiso Morbo - Dennis Sunlite 16 - Sierra Molly47426 - Kyle Karrde - Alexander Zenigame - Claude Rutulianjoe - Elgan Dimentio667 - Reaver Merlyn96ga - Arith NPC CHARACTERS OF NOTE Garralt - Master of the Templars. Rarely seen, but appears to be gruff and reclusive. Wallace - The combat instructor, and also a manly Scotsman. Augustus Winter - Logistics instructor, he teaches a great deal of things, mainly the surrounding lands and its inhabitants. Dressed like a scholar and a nobleman. Expecting his first child soon. Madame Strongwillow - Teaches manners and behavior, she's extremely strict, and possibly senile. Nonetheless still has a teaching position and a great knowledge on speaking and the inner workings of noble courts, if people are willing to listen. Dwarf Merchant - Exactly what it says on the tin, he sells a variety of items, and has a strange fondness for hats. Ken - Self proclaimed traveling mortician who wears a top hat and odd looking suit. He's recently opened up a shop in town. Engel - Young man who wears a tunic similar to the other Templars, is searching for his missing grandfather. Katherine - Engel's traveling companion, a young woman who keeps covered with a hood and cloak. She speaks with some sort of accent.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((The stuff that my character went through and has since developed him during the RP is written as thick like here)) Name: Tyrann Streiter Age: 16 Looks: The slightest beginnings of a beard adorn his average-looking face, crowned by short-cropped black hair, higher than averagely muscled Personality: Naive, Distrustful of non-humans, often nervous, dutiful, religious, protective of his friends, he is also highly afraid of women, due to the fact that they remind him of his mother Bio: The third son of a blacksmith, he is quite capable of maintaining his weapons. Tutored and sent by his religious father to the academy to learn the profession of a knight and uphold the family honor while at it. Or at least that would be the reason the father gave on the enrollmet formular. In truth, however, there appeared to be another reason entirely. Every day, Tyrann was plagued by psychotic nightmares, horrifying dreams and memories. Tyrann suffers from utterly repressed memories regarding his mother, any memory involving her he will try to forcibly avoid, supress, often subconsciousely stopping mid-thought and mid-sentence. He was in danger of falling into pure insanity, but then he received a sort of salvation in the form of a fairy, whom he has named 'Navi', that has chosen him as her bond-mate of sorts. She grants him calmness, and allows him to weather through great pain, though her own strength is sapped in return. Due to the fact that the knight-order is highly xenophobic, Tyrann is forced to always hide her. Her current hiding-place is the utility-belt he recently aquired from a dwarf, he always carries her with him. Skils or Talents: Quite strong, capable of crafting low-quality weapons on his own, has some skill with the mace, hammer and axe. Recently, he improved both his skills in hammer and axe, he could be called a moderate fighter now, though one who makes up for lack of pure skill via sheer strength. He also improved his smithing-capability, he is now able to craft moderate arms and even chainmail, if given time. Clothes: All students wear a white tunic with a blue collar and cuffs, as an addon he also possesses some fire-resistant clothes, just in case, his father said. Also, a special utility-belt. Weapon of Choice: A well-crafted warhammer, granted to him by his father. Said warhammer is an interesting item, into it crafted a priceless, holy sigil that is actually never used for weapons, due to the simple fact that it decreases the damage done to material enemies of any kind. How Tyrann's father managed to obtain such a sigil that is normally only carried by rich kings is unknown. It is, however, told to be a potent weapon against pure evil. Tyrann feels some slight pain whenever he holds the hammer for a long duration. He has also aquired a heavy dwarven hammer that he uses one-handed along with a shield, having been nominated the 'defender' of his group.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, post a form first.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Max Age: 14 Looks: His skin is fairly brown, he is 6 foot, has black hair cut short so kind of like a buzz but not quite, brown eyes and fairly built. Personality: Quick to act, always puts his friends before himself, relatively calm most of the time, and a very quick learner. Bio: nobody knows (JK) His parents died when he was young and grew up not really talking to kids his age. He stayed with his older cousin since he was 12 and loves his cousin because of that. Skils or Talents: Can make and use a very good bow, really good at carving wood, he also has very good hearing being able to pick up faint sounds but really loud sounds give him headaches and really annoy him. Clothes: (All students wear a white tunic with a blue collar and cuffs)  Weapon of Choice: A Longbow and a small knife.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Hey is it ok if I don't play a student? Like some other person who is in the academy building?

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"KandyHearts" wrote:

Hey is it ok if I don't play a student? Like some other person who is in the academy building?
Well that depends on some things. Message me about the character first. I want as many student characters as possible, though.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? If so form below. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Yuki Takahashi Age: 16 Looks:  is 5'7 Personality: Is miserable and can be very rude. Takes work seriously and is very intelligent. She does not entertain "jokes" and is known to be very literal. She is much lighter on her friends though. And can be very nice depending on your relationship with her. Is very obsessed with neatness and despises clumsy and/or messy people. Bio: Comes from a high class family and is very wealthy. Was shut off from the rest of the world from age 0-9 but has since then dreamt of becoming of a Knight to make a name for herself. Despite this she occasionally takes advantage of her family's wealth Skills or Talents: Is skilled in both archery and close combat with a Flail. IS very accurate with arrows and has never missed target. Is training in Martial Arts but is not yet that good. Is very knowledgeable in poisons, and usually has a bunch of ingredients on hand for her arrows to dip in to cause different effects on her opponent. Knowledgeable in medicine. Clothes: Usually seen in school uniform. If not, long pink colonial dress which she often wears at home and to events or the Archer clothes she practices in at home. Has a gold necklace which she always wears. Small satchel which she keeps her poisons. Weapon of Choice: Longbow

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, I approved everyone who posted so far, you'll see your name and your character's name on the player's list.

Praise the Sun

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Creating a Logo

What/How are you feeling right now?

Dressed up or dressed down

Favourite Christmas song ever?

Dressed up or dressed down

what are your hobbies and interests?

latest videos