Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't count on living......." Max said in a dark tone then on a brighter one said "I am just joking you probably will do fine all of your tea- no your comrades are very reliable including me...... I won't let you or anyone else down" Max said looking into her eyes.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed loudly, "Don't do that... you frightened me" she said. The poisons and medicines clanged softly in her satchel as she walked. She wasn't wearing her anklets, as they would have created too much noise. "And I guess if you say so.... I'll just cheer all of you on while you be all reliable" she added with a short giggle.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
Alex growls a little bit before saying, "Shut up you morons. We're in elf country. Can't talk here. We'll distract us from ambush clues and warnings in addition to giving ourselves away. Didn't you pay any attention to the tactics lessons? We have to be on high alert, this is their turf."

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Max sighed and said "Yes I was listening that day but my hearing....." Max drifted off then said "You wouldn't understand" Max said then continued to walk "Man this guy doesn't play around" he thought to himself.

Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmph". Yuki narrowed her eyes as she looked at Alex. I hope he gets hit with a poison arrow, was all that went through her mind for a while, she even thought of doing it herself, but dismissed the ideas and focused on the mission at hand. After all, he was slightly right, they were in archer territory.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
Alex simply hakes his head, ignorant of their thoughts. However, the close call with an arrow showed him he was a fool for not being diligent before. No way washe going to let himself go home in a coffin. He continues to scan the trees and gullies.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, let's move out" Gerome said, and advanced the group forward, at a slow mark. He made sure that the shield users were first to advance, with the other melee fighters right behind, giving rangers a bit of distance. "Watch the treeline"

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yuki calm down....." Max said in a calm tone "No need to turn on a squadmate....... yet...." he said his words like steel and his eyes had no expression compared to his usual flare in them. He then slowed down and beckoned Yuki closer.

Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki walked slowly, placing her steps carefully. She made no sound as she walked, she held an arrow against the edge of her Longbow. Longbow users drew their arrows pretty far back before releasing, and she wanted to at least get one arrow out before a the elves all sent a volley of them .

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Karrde Lock
Karrde
StarStarStarStar
Alex almost missteps as he overhears this. He speaks loud enough for Gerome and the others to hear, "Sir. I believe we have squad memers contemplating treasonous actions openly in a combat situation." He occasionally pauses in his speach to gather the nerves to continue.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

Would you rather!?!?

cats vs dogs

Would you rather!?!?

Would you rather!?!?

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

latest videos