×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"Aye. Ye'll have to look around the seedier places, but that's our best bet until we find some better evidence." Wallace agreed.

Praise the Sun


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1763

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

While the eurolgy was being given, the door burst open. It was the ninja that assasinated Ashleen's father. "You'll have to go through me before you do any harm to anyone here!" Ashleen said, pulling her crossbow out of the sling on her back. She loaded an arrow in it and closed one eye to aim for the ninja. The masked assasin pulled out a shruiken. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah!" it yelled. It threw the shruiken at a man and burned off his skin, revealing another ninja. The first ninja swept me behind their back. "Stay here." it said. The second ninja kicked the first ninja away, and ran out the door. Ashleen fell to her knees and checked the first ninja's pulse. After a sigh of relief, she looked up. "Still alive." she said.
I said nothing about the ninjas reappearing! This is an outrage! Besides which, Ken wouldn't have him prepared in a day. Now go get mission info from Wallace with everyone else.
((Two things. One, my dad was my only family. My mother died while I was being born. Two, I don't even know who Wallace is!))
Two things: One, you're about to go on a mission to catch the ninja. Not many leads besides to go on. Two, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO WALLACE IS?
((IDK WHO WALLACE IS CUZ I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN FOR MONTHS!))

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

While the eurolgy was being given, the door burst open. It was the ninja that assasinated Ashleen's father. "You'll have to go through me before you do any harm to anyone here!" Ashleen said, pulling her crossbow out of the sling on her back. She loaded an arrow in it and closed one eye to aim for the ninja. The masked assasin pulled out a shruiken. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah!" it yelled. It threw the shruiken at a man and burned off his skin, revealing another ninja. The first ninja swept me behind their back. "Stay here." it said. The second ninja kicked the first ninja away, and ran out the door. Ashleen fell to her knees and checked the first ninja's pulse. After a sigh of relief, she looked up. "Still alive." she said.
I said nothing about the ninjas reappearing! This is an outrage! Besides which, Ken wouldn't have him prepared in a day. Now go get mission info from Wallace with everyone else.
((Two things. One, my dad was my only family. My mother died while I was being born. Two, I don't even know who Wallace is!))
Two things: One, you're about to go on a mission to catch the ninja. Not many leads besides to go on. Two, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO WALLACE IS?
((IDK WHO WALLACE IS CUZ I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN FOR MONTHS!))
There's literally a list of NPCs on the first page.

Praise the Sun


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"So, I think we just ask around town if they have seen the... assassins then... err, what do assassins look like?" Tyrann asked.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1763

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

"So, I think we just ask around town if they have seen the... assassins then... err, what do assassins look like?" Tyrann asked.
Ashleen stepped in the door that moment he asked. Drenched in rain, she spoke. "I think I have the answer for that." she mumbled.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"Ah... missus Ashleen, here, take this." Tyrann said, removing his dry cloak and handing it, with some scared hesitation, to Ashleen. After having done so, the smith's son finally asked "Uh, so, what do they look like?"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1763

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

"Ah... missus Ashleen, here, take this." Tyrann said, removing his dry cloak and handing it, with some scared hesitation, to Ashleen. After having done so, the smith's son finally asked "Uh, so, what do they look like?"
"I've only seen one. At the hospice, murdering my father. Dressed all in black, a small place to show its eyes, a rectangular shape. That's all I know about them." Ashleen explained.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"So..." Tyrann thought for some time "We need to ask the first random person we see whether they have seen a person dressed in black, then follow their directions and we will be back by lunch!" he concluded, happy that he was able to solve all their problems.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1763

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

"So..." Tyrann thought for some time "We need to ask the first random person we see whether they have seen a person dressed in black, then follow their directions and we will be back by lunch!" he concluded, happy that he was able to solve all their problems.
"Not exactly. We cant go all around town asking random people if they've seen ninjas. It's creepy." Ashleen said.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"Why?" Tyrann asked, confused "Missus-suh-lady-teacher Strongwillow does that every day."

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by Dinosnore
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
The person below me in Forum Games posted by annephill
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by flash12
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444