Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aye. Ye'll have to look around the seedier places, but that's our best bet until we find some better evidence." Wallace agreed.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

While the eurolgy was being given, the door burst open. It was the ninja that assasinated Ashleen's father. "You'll have to go through me before you do any harm to anyone here!" Ashleen said, pulling her crossbow out of the sling on her back. She loaded an arrow in it and closed one eye to aim for the ninja. The masked assasin pulled out a shruiken. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah!" it yelled. It threw the shruiken at a man and burned off his skin, revealing another ninja. The first ninja swept me behind their back. "Stay here." it said. The second ninja kicked the first ninja away, and ran out the door. Ashleen fell to her knees and checked the first ninja's pulse. After a sigh of relief, she looked up. "Still alive." she said.
I said nothing about the ninjas reappearing! This is an outrage! Besides which, Ken wouldn't have him prepared in a day. Now go get mission info from Wallace with everyone else.
((Two things. One, my dad was my only family. My mother died while I was being born. Two, I don't even know who Wallace is!))
Two things: One, you're about to go on a mission to catch the ninja. Not many leads besides to go on. Two, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO WALLACE IS?
((IDK WHO WALLACE IS CUZ I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN FOR MONTHS!))

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

While the eurolgy was being given, the door burst open. It was the ninja that assasinated Ashleen's father. "You'll have to go through me before you do any harm to anyone here!" Ashleen said, pulling her crossbow out of the sling on her back. She loaded an arrow in it and closed one eye to aim for the ninja. The masked assasin pulled out a shruiken. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah!" it yelled. It threw the shruiken at a man and burned off his skin, revealing another ninja. The first ninja swept me behind their back. "Stay here." it said. The second ninja kicked the first ninja away, and ran out the door. Ashleen fell to her knees and checked the first ninja's pulse. After a sigh of relief, she looked up. "Still alive." she said.
I said nothing about the ninjas reappearing! This is an outrage! Besides which, Ken wouldn't have him prepared in a day. Now go get mission info from Wallace with everyone else.
((Two things. One, my dad was my only family. My mother died while I was being born. Two, I don't even know who Wallace is!))
Two things: One, you're about to go on a mission to catch the ninja. Not many leads besides to go on. Two, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO WALLACE IS?
((IDK WHO WALLACE IS CUZ I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN FOR MONTHS!))
There's literally a list of NPCs on the first page.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"So, I think we just ask around town if they have seen the... assassins then... err, what do assassins look like?" Tyrann asked.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

"So, I think we just ask around town if they have seen the... assassins then... err, what do assassins look like?" Tyrann asked.
Ashleen stepped in the door that moment he asked. Drenched in rain, she spoke. "I think I have the answer for that." she mumbled.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah... missus Ashleen, here, take this." Tyrann said, removing his dry cloak and handing it, with some scared hesitation, to Ashleen. After having done so, the smith's son finally asked "Uh, so, what do they look like?"

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ah... missus Ashleen, here, take this." Tyrann said, removing his dry cloak and handing it, with some scared hesitation, to Ashleen. After having done so, the smith's son finally asked "Uh, so, what do they look like?"
"I've only seen one. At the hospice, murdering my father. Dressed all in black, a small place to show its eyes, a rectangular shape. That's all I know about them." Ashleen explained.

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"So..." Tyrann thought for some time "We need to ask the first random person we see whether they have seen a person dressed in black, then follow their directions and we will be back by lunch!" he concluded, happy that he was able to solve all their problems.

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"So..." Tyrann thought for some time "We need to ask the first random person we see whether they have seen a person dressed in black, then follow their directions and we will be back by lunch!" he concluded, happy that he was able to solve all their problems.
"Not exactly. We cant go all around town asking random people if they've seen ninjas. It's creepy." Ashleen said.

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why?" Tyrann asked, confused "Missus-suh-lady-teacher Strongwillow does that every day."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals