Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1302
"Oh, sorry..." Tyrann replied, dejected "Uh, but maybe you know someone who has?"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1713

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

"Oh, sorry..." Tyrann replied, dejected "Uh, but maybe you know someone who has?"
Ashleen stood at the end, looking annoyed at Tyrann. "Y'know, it's rude to do that!" she shouted.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1302
"It is also rude to threaten someone with a crossbow only because they talked in a way that you somehow managed to interpretate as 'bad':" Tyrann replied, tone of his voice unusually defiant as he remembered the incident at the cube. The one where Ashleen had seen it fit to cause a fight with another student while MAX AND RAISO WERE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES IN FRONT OF THEM.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1713

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

"It is also rude to threaten someone with a crossbow only because they talked in a way that you somehow managed to interpretate as 'bad':" Tyrann replied, tone of his voice unusually defiant as he remembered the incident at the cube. The one where Ashleen had seen it fit to cause a fight with another student while MAX AND RAISO WERE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES IN FRONT OF THEM.
  "My dad died that day! And you care to remind me? What a jerk!" Ashleen screamed. She threw a rock and his feet and ran away crying her eyes out. To the graveyard.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1302
Tyrann merely raised an eyebrow. Her father died AFTER the incident, so she still had no reason to abandon her friends, who were, right now, doing her work FOR her. Shaking his head, he turned back to the passerby.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1713

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

Tyrann merely raised an eyebrow. Her father died AFTER the incident, so she still had no reason to abandon her friends, who were, right now, doing her work FOR her. Shaking his head, he turned back to the passerby.
Ashleen wandered back to the academy and sat in front of the front doors. She weeped, knowing she has no family.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 601
Madelyn watched the exchange between the two students and sighed, they still weren't working as a team. She headed towards the centre of the market, seeing if she could find somewhere to sit and watch the people go by, on the look-out for anyone who looked suspicious. Sitting there would also allow her to hear any rumours that might be going round the town. She didn't expect it to get as positive a result as the students actively investigating, but she was sure she'd find out different information this way.

Rawr Am Lion ^^


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1713

"KandyHearts" wrote:

Madelyn watched the exchange between the two students and sighed, they still weren't working as a team. She headed towards the centre of the market, seeing if she could find somewhere to sit and watch the people go by, on the look-out for anyone who looked suspicious. Sitting there would also allow her to hear any rumours that might be going round the town. She didn't expect it to get as positive a result as the students actively investigating, but she was sure she'd find out different information this way.
Ashleen wandered somewhere near the market centre and saw Madelyn. She walked over to her. "Why are you here?" she asked.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 601
She looked up at the student. "I'm doing my job." She brushed her hair back behind her. "What about you? Aren't you supposed to be pursuing your own inquiries?" she asked, a little puzzled.

Rawr Am Lion ^^


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1302
"Uh, so, I think we are going to the inn now? Though, I can stay out here and keep asking whoever I see if you want." Tyrann asked the other students, while turning around to face them.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

Your Celeb crush!

How to be more girly?

French Tutor Wanted

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

latest videos