Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"Info travels. Anyone's got somethin' for the right price" the smelly man answered.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
StarStarStarStar
Raiso looked about. There were people, too many to handle should the man want money. 'Best to give it to him somewhere else; Less trouble that way. If not money, however...' He thought, planning out how to handle possible issues. Turning back to the man, Raiso asked "What sort of price're we talking about?"

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Max saw Raiso head for the slums. He shivered from the thought. "Raiso is heading toward the slums... I lived there the year after my parents were slaughtered." He then said "Tyrann! Let's get changed and look as tough as you can." Max then walked back to his dorm and in a small chest was his old tattered clothing. "Just like old times." Max then headed out and into the slums hoping no one recognized him.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyrann decided that his weapon, dwarven made, while his father's hammer bore a holy sigil, whereas his shield had the Academy's emblem plastered all over its front, were just as telling of an academy's student as his clothes. Having nothing else on hand, he put on his smith's attire, but kept the utility-belt, he would go nowhere without Navi, that was something he decided rather subconsciousely. As such, he was forced to take a regular smithing hammer as emergency weapon; to complete the... 'look'. Thus geared, he met Max at the entrance to the slums, asking him "Is this good enough?", gesturing at his clothes, smith's hammer strapped to his side.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

Madelyn watched a couple of students head towards the rougher parts of town, she had gotten up to follow them but, on second thought she imagined her current appearance would rather hinder their investigation.

Besides, they were knights in training, she was sure they could take care of themselves, even if that meant just running back to the college if anything happened.

Having watched the students be so active Madelyn decided to do some more legwork herself. She walked closer to the academy, seeing if she could find anywhere the Assassins would have watched from.

If they'd made a mistake or not cleared up after them maybe she could find some evidence to follow, if not then at least she'd have a better idea of how they were thinking.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar

"You look like one my old pals that I grew up with!" Max harked heartily. He then gestured towards the slums and walked towards them.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

Shrugging, Tyrann followed the other student.

The people here seemed very sad, so he smiled and waved at anyone who looked at him.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"Well, I suppose you could head to the slums. It's pretty dangerous, but you could find some neat things there." Ken replied, looking up from Ashleen's dad's body. "I wouldn't wear the tunic, though. Or look weak. Or breathe wrong."

Ashleen entered Ken's shop, looking for the local library. (If there is one.) "Umm..what are you doing with my dad's..corpse?" she asked.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar

A grizzled, older man stared down at Max.

"We ain't yer pals, laddie." he growled.

~~

Ken looked up at Ashleen.

"Oh, this guy? Just some mortician stuff." he gestured at the body's open chest cavity, and several jars of clear fluid.

"That's the stomach over on the table. And here's a kidney!" he grinned manically, holding up the organ.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar

Madelyn moved onto a rooftop, via the help of several drainpipes and a few window ledges.

Here she began moving between the buildings looking for one which gave a good view of the college, but where a potential assassin wouldn't be disturbed.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

latest videos