Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump, waiting on Shade to continue))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
StarStarStarStar
(Ditto)
Rasio quickly took out a handful of coins, and discreetly gave it to the smelly man before him. "Perhaps you've caught wind of several assassins in the area? I want to know where they're staking out." He said, maintaining a stern expression.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Raiso's thug quickly pocketed the money, and looked over his shoulders, somewhat nervously.
"You didn't hear this from me, but... some out of towners arrived a week back. Pretty reclusive, and one of 'em broke a buddy's arm. Didn't look like much of a fighter, neither. They took up room at a shoddy inn down the road." he walked away.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Max shoved the guy out of the way and kept walking. He turned a corner and saw Raiso talking. After the thug walked away Max walked up to Raiso. "What did you find out?" Max asked

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
The thug, and three others just as large, dashed up and shoved Max to the ground before they began kicking him repeatedly, shouting about how no one messed with them, and that punks should watch out on their turf.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
What with the thugs having chosen Max as their sole object of agression, Tyrann was left to watch how his friend was thrown to the ground and currently the receiver of an utmost violent beating.

For a second, Tyrann just watched, his brain trying to grasp the situation.

Then, if one in just this very unlikely moment had looked into his eyes, they would have seen a faint red shimmer.

Roaring, he pulled out his smith-hammer and charged, quickly closing the few metres between the thugs and him, before brutally smashing his hammer down on the head of the first.

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
StarStarStarStar
Raiso was nearly left speechless as Tyrann and Max struggled against the thugs. Time seemed to slow as the head of the first was split by Tyrann's hammer, and as Max recieved multiple blows from the thug's allies. Just by glancing about, Raiso could see that the other bystanders in the slums were beginning to look angsty, almost eager for a fight. He didn't have much time before a riot of sorts were to break out.

Quickly moving towards one of the thugs, Raiso let out a heavy palm strike to one of the thugs kicking Max, catching him off guard and causing him to fall back. Following up on his first attack, Raiso then knelt down and delivered a quick blow to the prone thug's jaw, knocking him unconscious. Still knelt down, Raiso took out his dagger, and quickly fired the blade towards one of the run-down homes, the blade sinking deep into one of it's wooden pillars. He then swept the cord of the knife beneath the next thug, and proceeded to pull, tripping him. Retracting the blade, Raiso quickly held the blade to the man's throat. "You'll leave if you know what's good for ya." He whispered to the thug, giving him a look that could kill. "Now call off the rest of your friends, or I'll make a nice, gaping hole in your neck." Raiso's head had begun to ache slightly as the conflict had continued, now very noticeable to him. ' Hope Tyrann's doing alright,' he thought to himself as he kept the dagger raised to the mans throat.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((For the record, I am waiting on Max, because really, while I would love to post, it's his turn.))

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

((For the record, I am waiting on Max, because really, while I would love to post, it's his turn.))

(I'm here, but only because my best friend isn't on) 

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Scratch that she's online)

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

chillin

chillin

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D