Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
StarStarStarStar
(bump? .3.)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Max appears to be quite busy at the moment, I thus suggest that his character was rendered unconscious by the viscious beating he just received, though of course he will wake up whenever his player returns.))

With a sickening crunch, the hammer sank into the man's skull, splitting the bone with contemptuous ease.

With another roar, Tyrann ripped the weapon out, wanted to fight- slaughter kill cleanse ###### BURN MAIM KILL DESTROY SLAUGHTER ###### BUTCHER

- THE FOOLS WHO DARED- WHO- WHO DARED-

who dared-

Shaking his head, Tyrann saw the downed figure of Max, unconscious if not even worse.

Seeing his fellow student- his friend- in such a state, reduced from a bubbly, daring companion to a blood-stained mess-

Oh he wanted to rage- destroy- maim- murd-

But his friend was now in danger, and Raiso had taken care of the most immediate threats-

Making his decision, with another roar, Tyrann placed himself over the downed figure of Max, standing over him protectively, crafthammer raised, his eyes, their red shimmer gone, daring anyone to approach him and his friend.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
StarStarStarStar

(Agreed. Shade, whaddaya say?)

Something seemed off about Tyrann. No, to say that would be an understatement; Tyrann had lost it. Raiso could feel it, an extreme change in his usual temperament. It was as if something was radiating outwards from his classmate, something evil...
 He continued to hold the knife blade to the thug's neck, making sure that he wouldn't try to move. "Tyrann, get Max to the hospice quickly, these people are going to be a problem if we have a prone ally." Raiso called to his ally. 'This will NOT end well.' he thought to himself, his head still feeling short bursts of pain. He tried to keep his eyes off of the blood that now flowed from the corpse behind him.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, he may as well be knocked out if we want to advance.)

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I was in Atlanta for the week) 
Max regained consciousness after the fighting seemed to stop. He looked up and saw Tyrann standing above him. He started to get up but faulted. He yelped in pain as he hit the ground. After a bit Max recovered enough strength to stand. He put his hand on Tyrann's shoulder to steady himself. He then let go and walked towards Raiso and the thug. He pushed Raiso out of the way and grabbed hold of the thug. He said in a weak voice "You like ganging up on a guy?" Max then drew his right arm and unleashed his rage. He put everything he had into this one punch. As it made contact you could here a deafening crack. As the thug hit the ground Max screamed "HUH, I didn't hear you!" Max's strength started to fail as he walked towards the thug. Max knelt down and said "I'm done here" Max walked away glaring at any one who made eye contact.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((Alright, chaps, let's get this ship back on the road!))

Tyrann, seeing how his friend was moderately alive at least, calmed down a bit, though the tension of the situation of course did not escape him.

It was enough, that he, seeing Max's outburst, came to the side of his friend "Do you need help walking? I will carry you to the academy if I have to!"

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
"No I am fine let's continue our quest" Max said putting on a brave face. He started walking but needed help from time to time.

Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
StarStarStarStar
Raiso sheathed his dagger and stood up, following after Max and Tyrann. "Max, are you sure you're alright? I think you really should take a moment to rest; you took quite the beating, after all." He asked, the slight pain in his head subsiding as he walked with his comrades. Raiso hoped that Max would try to take it a bit easier after their recent encounter, but he knew that would be unlikely. Max would probably want to know what Raiso had found out from the man in the slums, and more likely than not, want to investigate immediately.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I was in the main city getting surgery, so I was off for a month. I see what is going on, but I really have no idea what to do. If its okay with Shadeslayer, could I make another character?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

latest videos