Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, type up a form

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright, time to start!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was the day after the initiation tests, and the eighty or so accepted students gathered in the dining hall. At the front of the room stood a large podium, and the center was divided onto five long tables, around which the students were scattered. Various expressions came across their faces, looks of ecstasy, anxiety, and even fear, as a low buzz of chatter went around the room.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly, the room fell silent as an old man stood up to the podium, he wore a white tunic with a bright red, iron cross emblazoned on the chest. He eyed to individual students, his eyes glaring. His beard was short and gray, hair swept back, and he had various wrinkles. His expression was that of a man utterly dissatisfied by the world. "Welcome, new students", he said in a coarse voice. "I am Garralt, Master of the Knights Templar, and I will be serving as 'headmaster' of the academy. Work hard, and earn your right to stay here". he said briefly, and left the room.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Tch" Krist said at his little speech. He stood at the back corner so he would be hiden by the shadows.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki crossed her legs and sat straight up as it was the proper etiquette to sit and stand with good posture. She felt annoyed by the old man and thought him rude, to burst in with such extravagance and leave after such brief time. But she kept her thoughts to herself and remained silent.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Feeling elated and still highly nervous after his initiation, the appearance of the Master of the Knights Templar, thought short it may have been, and rather more out of formality than anything else, did little to calm young Tyrann's mindset. He was elated, certainly, almost to the point of jumping up in joy, his father would be so proud of him, he was sure! With effort, he managed to keep himself calm, though from the side he noticed some of the other students regard the headmaster's appearance with some amount of scorn. Telling himself that they probably had their reasons, Tyrann decided to just continue with the rest of the ceremonies.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki smoothed her hair back, as the room stayed silent and boring and uncrossed her legs, then crossed them the next way. She put her hand to her mouth and silently yawned. She looked around the room and noticed some boys looking and smiling in her direction, desperately trying to get her attention. "Hmph" she said and snapped her head back.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist stood there quietly. He wondered what would happen next. Would they begin classes or go to their Chambers? Well he suppossed he had to wait and see.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
A handsome, bespectacled man of almost thirty walked up afterwords. "Ah, hello." he said "Please forgive the short introduction, Master Garralt has been busy, as of late" he explained. "I just wanted to explain the scheduling of the cla-" he saw a student standing in a somewhat dim corner in the distance of the brightly lit room. "I apologize sir, I thought we had set out enough chairs" he snapped his fingers, and with a clunk was heard as another chair appeared in a black and white blur. "Anyways, there are three central areas, for three classes. The first is the training field, for morning exercises and combat training, a classroom for history and logistics, and a second classroom for etiquette and mannerisms. Anyways, I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, and have a wonderful stay," he said with a bow.

Praise the Sun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

We the Kidz

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

latest videos