Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
As the instructers voice echoed in Yuki's ears, she started to regret coming here. "Why hast thou try to deafen me?" She said to the instructor, serious as could be.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because you were sleepin' in mah class! Try it again, and you'll run fifty miles!" Wallace shouted. "Now listen up! Ah'm here to teach you how to use these blades beyond 'stick the pointy bits in the bad guy', so listen good, or that's a paddlin'!" He cleared his throat and got ready for a lengthy talk

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Does thou know who I am" " And is thou blind, for how should someone sleep while standing up, I'll have you executed if you hurt my sensitive ears again!" " And fifty miles is nothing for me" Yuki said.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyrann stared wide-eyed at the bulky form of Wallace, before lowering his eyes in an instinctive expression of submission before an authority figure, enduring the volume of the man's tone in favor of doing his best to listen to its meaning.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Wallace walked up and flicked her in the nose. "Ye wouldnae be tha first ta try, now shut up and listen, ya snooty idjit! We've had nobles here before, and any an' ALL recruits are bottom ranked here." he walked back to the table. "Now this", he drew a broadsword from the table, it was in great condition, the blade was shining and had two groves down the blade. "Is the standard sword of the Knights here. It's nicely balanced, and has a high skill ceiling, and virtually all of us carry one." he set it down. "Now, this is mah hammer" he picked up a large hammer, spiked on one end. It was not extravagantly large, but still heavy looking. "It can bash anehthing, with or without armor, that's the beauty of blunt force. Maces work similar. But they're harder to parry with or e parried, because of the balancin'"

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"How dare you do that....damaging my delicate face is prohibited, I have to attend the king's party in 3 days and you thou hast broken my nose" Yuki said.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Before the burly instructor could continue a figure in a maid uniform appeared at his side and after tapping his shoulder, presented a letter to him. "Excuse me Sir..." head bowed she continued  "Master McWilliams, Apparently this is a letter for you" she held the letter out in both hands. "I was instructed to inform you that it should be read immediately"

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist unsheathed his claymore he swung it and stopped it infront of Yuki's face."Silence or next time I won't stop"

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki didn't fidget at all, but looked at Krist with dark eyes and the intent to kill. She said nothing except for, Remove your weapon from my face, I do not mean to disobey any orders, no matter from whom it may be, but you wouldn't go chopping a lady's head off now, would you?

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist puled back and swung again causing a gash on her cheek."I warned you"

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

School Uniforms

Profile Pic Updates!

School Uniforms

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

latest videos