Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Wallace read the letter. "Ah, thank ye Maddie, tell him I'll be there right after the class" he responded. Then he heard Yuki's complaint. "Oh no, ye got yer pwetty face all bumped" he said "Well that ain't nothin' compared to what AH went through" he pointed to the thick, ropy scars across his face. But as he said this, Krist drew a claymore. Suddenly, about six other guards drew their blades, Wallace grabbed the hammer, and he shouted 'YE BEST PUT THAT SWORD AWAY, BOY, UNTIL I TELL YE TO!"

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
A blurr of movement and a mop was suddenly blocking the two student's lines of vision. "Fighting is not allowed on the Academy grounds, unless a formal request is made through the headmaster to initiate an honour duel, but you'll be required to advance beyond recruit before such duels can be requested..." the mop shifted, pushing the two further apart "So, I implore you to sheath your weapons and resume classes"

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist followed his instructions and sheathed his claymore."Tch"

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki bowed her head and smiled, Is that all? She looked at Krist with eyes that seemed like she pity him or thought him weak.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist's killing intent suddenly rose, it was one of size that would cause demons to shiver."For now" he replied with a glare that could kill.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
"NOT ON YER BACK YA IDJIT" Wallace was shouting, as he walked up and grabbed the sword. "IF YER GONNA DRAW YER SWORD TA BEAT SOME GIRL, THEN YE SURE DON'T NEED TO BE USIN' ONE." he handed it to Madelyn and instructed her to put it away somewhere in a  calmer voice. "YE CAN HAVE IT BACK IF YER GOOD TODAY, GOT IT?"

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
Mop down the Maid moved in front of the Yuki. "Hold still Miss" Her hands darted into a pocket and after pulling out a cloth and a vial of something began to wipe a sweet smelling liquid onto the girl's cut. "There" she said, as the wound stopped bleeding and she returned everything to her pockets. "Just be sure to keep it clean and it shouldn't leave a scar" she turned back to Wallace and took the sword. "If that's all Master?"

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Having hastily grabbed a mace from the table and ran to the two students, seeing as the male suddenly mortally threatened the woman, Tyrann beheld how the guards easily intimidated the male enough to sheathe his weapon. Sighing with some relief as sir Wallace removed the student's weapon, Tyrann gave the threatened female one last glance, before resetting the mace and getting back in line.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist dashed towards with great speed his sword, he grabbed it quickly."I wont unsheath it but it will stay with me"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki tore a short piece of her handkerchief and  took out a scentless paste and applied it to the ends of the cloth and put it on her face on the cut. Arigato, she said in a bland tone to Madelyn.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Hunger Games or Twilight

Crush

Crush

What if~

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

latest videos