Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
You know. Name: Klaus Uwe Age: 18 Looks: Personality: He's shy and extremely weak mentally. He's friendly, but a bit of a pushover, he pretends to be tough, but he's not. He tends to just simply give up when things don't work out. Other: N/A

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Len Fujioka Age: 19 Looks: dirty blond hair, narror face, full lips, 5'9, purple eyes during the day, red at night Bio: he's a straight A student, loves to fight, no family, pervert at times

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus was in the woods with his two friends, sitting on a tree branch while the other two sat on a large rock. They talked about school, and life at home, though Klaus had nothing to report, since he lived alone. "It's getting late, shouldn't we go home?" one of his friends asked. Klaus wanted to stay and watch the sunset, so the two left, since they were roommates and lived together. Night came, and Klaus was about to leave when he heard a noise in the woods. "G-Guys?" he whispered, scared.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
A dark figure, under the shadows, came jumping out of a large tree. He was dressed in a long dark black robe with the hood over his eyes. He grinned walking toward Klaus slowly

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus's back was turned at the moment, but after a while he heard breathing, and his hear started to beat faster. He turned and saw the figure, looking startled, he backed away and ran into a tree, grimacing at the pain that shot though his spine. "W-Who are you?" he whispered.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
He grinned, jumping high into the air and landing only inches away from landing on top of Klaus. He slowly inched one hand toward his face, while the other pulled off his hood. Len, a tall, narrow face handsome man, held klaus' face in his hands. He stared into his eyes " ...your not at all as tough as you act now are you"? He teased grinning still "my names Len, no introductory for you, Klaus"

Love

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((BUMP))

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus shoved him away, glaring. "Back off. Jerk." he said, voice wavering. He stepped back, and starting to run away, tears in his eyes. He was scared, and knew he should have just gone home with his friends.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len, smirking, vanished for a moment before reappearing above a large tree where klaus was about to run below. He waited until the perfect time, then swung down, grabbed his upper arms and pulled klaus onto the same branch where he was. Len chuckled, seeing klaus' face, as white as snow and said " no need for name calling" he sang. Leaning in closer to him

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus groaned with frustration as he squirmed to get away, just as he realized the stranger's lips were nearing his neck. "Who are you?" he whimpered, trying to pull away with all the fight he still had in him.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ebola taking control over the world.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos