Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len caught klaus before he fell to the ground and laughed as his weight brought him to the ground "goodness" he chuckled, carrying Klaus princess style up to his room and laid him down on his bed, stroking his forehead. "....thank you Klaus" he whispered as he kissed his head and covered him up and left

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"What did you think I was? A feather?" he murmured, not totally asleep, but just about when he was back in his room. He closed his eyes, snuggling into his pillow before falling asleep.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
~next morning~ Len was fast asleep on his bed, holding onto his pillow, his hair covering up his eyes. It just turned 7 when his alarm went off but he didn't get up, he was too tired.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus woke up, hearing the alarm in the other room, going and turning it off, sitting by Len on the bed, leaning forward and moving a strand of hair out of his eyes. "Wake up sleepyhead..' he purred.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len moaned loudly, grabbing the pillow and slacked in against his face as he turned his back to Klaus "too tired......" he grunted childishly, his body tensed up

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Get. Up. Buttwad." Klaus said, standing and pulling on his arm while leaning on his heals. "It's seven.." he groaned. "And you're heavy.." Klaus muttered.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned, throwing his wrist around and grabbed klaus' pulling him onto the bed and laughed sincerely and said "your not a feather either" he joked, letting him go and covered his mouth, a real smile spread across his mouth. He never had one before, with every trying to kîll him and all

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Even still, get off your arse, no wonder you're so heavy." he pouted, grumbling softy. "Now if you don't get up, I'll get my holy water.." Klaus said.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len twitched as he threw the blanket off of him and flipped his legs off the bed "no!" he screamed, running out of his room, only having his PJ floppy pants on. "don't you dare!" he snapped, holding a pillow to his face a few doors down the hall

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good boy." Klaus purred, leaning against the wall. "How cute, is Len scared? You should know I keep some wherever I go." he said, smirking.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Send the person above you a friend request!

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos