Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked and lowered the pillow softly, he couldn't tell if Klaus was near. He muttered under his breath and poked his head out door, scanning the area and snapped "YOUR JUST MEAN!" he teased, running down the hall and slid down the staircase.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus followed, laughing softly, although he hadn't been kidding, his hand nearing the syringe of holy water in his pocket, just in case he needed it by chance.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed, landing on his feet and ran for the kitchen. Some how, he felt more real, more childish now that Klaus had come. He laughed harder, liking the feeling of being childish sense he lost his chance as a child when his parents abandoned him for no overly reason. He ran for the kitchen and sat crossed legged on his seat and waiting for Klaus so they could begin.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus looked impressed when he landed so smoothly, a bit jealous at the fact that the vampire was proving to be a much better acrobat. So he did what he normally did when he was excited, he ran faster, then jumped forward, propelling his legs over his head as he flew through the air, landing on his feet at the bottom. "Beat that buddy." the Greek purred.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked, his face growing redder and a smirk spread across his face, "maybe i will~ but im too hungry to do anything right now...." he growled, slamming his head to the table, holding his stomach waiting for the food to arrive. He peared up from the tips of his hair and smiled to Klaus, seeing him smile somehow made him not so.....tense..... "you gonna sit or stand there like a horse?" he teased, his head coming up and leaned far back

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Horses are adorable.." he purred, going into thought. "Off topic.." he deducted after five minutes, sitting across from the vampire.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len just stared at him, his eye twitching again and muttered under his breath "your such a uke....". a moment later, the food got to their plates and Len beamed "yyay~!"  and he gulged all the food he could into his mouth at once. It was a beautiful buffet of eggs, baccon, toast with jam, fresh orange juice and berries. Nothing new for him but once he looked to Klaus, he blushed seeing how unreal he looked in his eyes

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the hell is an Uke?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, Klaus chuckled softly at his excitement, taking a bite of his own food. "You're funny." he giggled.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len kept staring at him and thought to himself .....wow.... before taking another bite of his eggs and asked sweetly "so, this better then where you came from?" he already knew the answer but wanted to hear what he had to say about it

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes. It is. Thank you.." Klaus whispered, looking down at his food thoughtfully. "It's much better." he murmured softly. What he made certain that Len didn't see was the flash of sadness in his eyes. He's been so kind, yet it's my job to kill him. This man cannot live. he thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos