Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len nodded softly, standing up and streched his arms behin...d him, yawning again "that was good~ now...I go hunting" he chimed happily, walking toward the enterance to his house and walked into the closet close to the door. He pulled out his bow, a scarf and a dart gun. He placed the gun in his boot, the bow over his shoulder and the scarf around his neck covering his mouth

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"What do I do?" Klaus asked softly, looking up at the other, not wanting to be alone. "I don't want to stay here alone!" he said, looking upset.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len looked back to Klaus, his face red and asked softly, pulling the scarf down with a finger "can you shoot?" he smiled to him, teasing him as he flared an extra bow in his face jokingly

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus's face instantly lit up. "Of course I can! Let's go!" he said, pulling on the rest of the outfit he wore yesterday; a black, skintight, buttoned up trench coat, with padded, black leather gloves, boots and a black and white scarf that also went just below his mouth.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len chuckled, seeing how glad he was to come and opened the door and headed out into the woods behind his mansion. "....that bear better be gone..." he muttered to himself, his hand holding his bow to his cheek, ready to fire

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus looked over at Len, now totally serious. "What are we hunting in particular?" he asked, eyes narrow, wanting to know what to look for before going in.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"humans" Len said, his eyes looking back to his as he watched his face turn white. Len smirked and laughed "im kidding...small animals...anything you can...unless you see a large dog, then you run to the mansion and dont come back here" he said serious, his eyes got cold as he said it, his face flushed at the thought of a werewolf

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Buttwad.." he growled, thinking the other had been serious before he darted off silently into the woods, becoming nearly untraceable afterwords.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
hes so childish....he teased himself, shooting a few birds as they passed over head. he smiled taking the arrows back and kept an eye out for more

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus hid in a bundle of overgrowth. When it came to hunting things, anything in fact, he was dead center, he saw a young buck pass by, waiting for the right time before shooting it right in the heart. "I'd rather prefer a crossbow.. Ideal for hunting things like Len.." he murmured to himself, cleaning off the arrow before he heard a growl coming from the growth behind him, turning around. But it was too late; the large dog had tackled him, snarling over him. He wasn't able to defend himself, so all he could do was stare. It was when the creature attacked and bit him did he scream. It burned, so badly that all he could do was freeze.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say car wins

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

This or That??