Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len stopped, his lips grinning trying to pin klaus to the tree and inched his lips to his ears, kissing them while he said " your worse nightmare" before sinking his teeth into klaus' neck, his victims body going limb

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus's face went red as he felt the lip contact. "S-stop.." he whimpered, eyes going wide as the fangs pierced his flesh, only instead of pain he only felt overwhelming pleasure burning inside his blood. Soon he fell unconscious, and hung limp.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled, finding his work was down and cradled klaus in his arms as he fell to the ground "that took long enough" he joked taking klaus to his new home where he would live with Len till the day he died

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus lay now only half unconscious in Len's arms, trembling with the after-effect of having blood taken by a vampire. "What... what did you do to me?" he whispered, feeling so cold and having no choice but to lean in close to Len, eyes still closed.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"my place, you'll like it there compared to your old place" Len chuckled, holding klaus carefully in his arms. The heat warming inside of him from finally being able to touch him

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus stayed quiet, trying to figure out what to do. But panic overwhelmed him, and his exhausted body just lay there, waiting for what was to come.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
A few minutes later, Len arrived at a large mansion with beautiful life all around it. Len sighed walking in and laid klaus on the couch and walked to a small table and opened it up "stay there" Len instructed sliding a collar onto klaus' wrist

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus felt irritation gnawing at his temper now. He should know I can't, with whatever he did to me.. I doubt I could even move if I tried.. he could barely think the thought, without getting pulled off track and slightly grabbed even further into unconsciousness, but somehow he managed to stay awake.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len leaned in closer to klaus, looking into his eyes and grinned. "You look pale, are you feeling okay?" he asked tilting klaus' head up with two fingers pulling him closer

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why did you bring me here? And what are you?" Klaus whispered, knowing this definitely wasn't human. "And don't touch me." he added finding the strength the push him away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

friends

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Developers

Brave or Tangled?

xbox 1 or ps4

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos