Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned looking down at him and took a step back. " hmm....your not very smart....what do you think I am?" Len asked sitting next to klaus. His purple eyes watching him

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus looked up at him, eyes widening as he made the realization. "I... I know what you are.." he whispered, making the realization. "Why me!? Of all the people why did a vampire decide to take me?" he whimpered.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len chuckled, smiling "why not you?" he asked, his lips brazing his neck

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus saw the other on top of him, and just closed his eyes to hide the shame he felt, to hide the tears as he felt the Len's lips on his neck. "I... I'm a guy of course! It doesn't make sense... what do I have to offer anyway? I don't know you, and I've never met you, so why did you chose me?" he whimpered, heartbeat going faster with each touch.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed, sitting up standing with his back to klaus. " the pieces will fit together soon, but for now, relax and stay here" he grinned walking into the other room

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus felt hot inside, almost feverishly, and lay there in a nervous wreck. "This is a terrible day.." he whispered, curling up in the fetal position.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len came back in, a smile spread across his face as he brought a tray full of soup, salad and fresh hot bread and laid it next to klaus. "here, you seem hungry" Len said sitting on the floor, his back to klaus

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
In truth, Klaus was hungry, but it took him a while to decide if he wanted to. He took a bite of the salad, and looked over at Len. "You know my name.. but I have no idea what yours is. And you still haven't told me why I'm here." he murmured.

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar

"DemonicDream" wrote:

In truth, Klaus was hungry, but it took him a while to decide if he wanted to. He took a bite of the salad, and looked over at Len. "You know my name.. but I have no idea what yours is. And you still haven't told me why I'm here." he murmured.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled under his breath, watching him eat and said "im Len, and I have brought you here for not any reason you should worry about" he laughed, standing up and asked "any thing special to drink?"

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

i am a werewolf

Found Tree Frog Eggs!

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What animal best describes you?

Found Tree Frog Eggs!

latest videos