Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus finished eating and shook his head. "No thanks." he whispered, looking over at Len. He was attractive, and Klaus found himself lost in those deep purple eyes. It was like being hypnotized almost, but soon he realized he was staring, and looked away, a small blush on his cheeks.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len sighed and took the tray from him "would you like a tour? I would be glad to help you with anything" he chimed, putting his food away and sat next to him, closing his eyes to relax a bit

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"N-No.." Klaus whispered, suddenly feeling ill. He had a terrible fever now, and was even hot to the touch as he lay there, trying to steady his slow, raspy breathing. "I don't feel so good.." he murmured.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len looked over to him and straightened up, placing a hand on his forehead and quickly stood up " I'll go get you something to make you feel better" Len smiled brushing klaus' hair out of his face and left the room

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
By the time Len had left, Klaus was having trouble breathing, almost like an allergic reaction, only a really weird one. five minutes passed, and soon Klaus was fighting off spasms, choking on his own lungs.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
once len walked in and saw what state klaus was in, he dropped his bottle and ran to klaus' side and took him in his arms "Klaus!" he shouted, shaking his body softly

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus buried his face in Len's chest, seeking comfort from the agony he was in. "L-Len.. It hurts... It's from the bite.. it's an allergic reaction, w-when you bit me, did you purposely pump saliva into the wound?" Klaus managed to ask. There was a time where Klaus had been fascinated by vampires, and read that their saliva acted as a sedative.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked and grinned, woundering how he could have known that.  He laughed softly, lifting klaus' head up so he could see into his eyes, the purple shading changing into red and said "you know more then what you seem....tell me, do you know what cures it?" he asked, his lips still curled

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"Enlighten me.." Klaus whispered, trembling to the touch, tears in his eyes. He saw Len's eyes change, and his satisfaction growing more by the minute. "Because if you haven't noticed, I'd kinda like to know.." he said.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned and in an instant, held his lips to his.  The heat of klaus' body blew him away, his face reddening fast.  He pulled back laughing "thats how" he said laying him back down on the couch, watching how his temperture was already dropping to 98 degrees

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Describe the profile pic above you

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos