Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus was redder than before, and it was getting worse by the second. "What the hell Len? No seriously, what the hell?!" he cried, blushing even more.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed hard, holding his sides "oh my, you cant take a joke can you?" he grinned, going under the table and taking a small bottle out.  He screwed the cap off and put a small ammount in a glass cup and handed it to Klaus said "now, dont be stupid and drink all of the bottle, take a sip and it will kick in soon" he chuckled softly, wipping a tear away from his eye

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus narrowed his eyes, annoyed, and took the glass, taking a sip and held the bitter liquid in his mouth, managing to somehow swallow it. "It's terrible.." he murmured.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len looked at him, wanting to know how he thinks and finally said "well, it is medicine....if you need, vodka or something may help get that taste out of your mouth" he said. he put his finger to his lips, thinking hard on what to do next.

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm underage, and besides, I don't drink anyway." Klaus replied, irritably taking another sip. He was trying to compare it to something he'd tasted before, but he had no idea what. In his mind, it was quite similar to the taste that you get when the fumes from bug spray hit you.. no that wasn't quite it. The word was right on the tip of his tongue, he just didn't know how to place it.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len huffed, crossing his arms and throwing his hip to one side and replied bitterly "your no fun...no wounder you only have 2 friends" he huffed, walking out of the room once more without another word to be said

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's not very nice!" I muttered, sighing softly. I had friends, they just all die at the worst moments.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"yay yay keep telling yourself that" len joked, as he walked back into the room with a pile of clean cloths in his arms. he handed them to klaus and said "your room is upstairs, third level, first door on the left" he instructed, going up to his room also. "dinner will be ready soon, hope you like crab" he said

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus looked at the ground, holding back tears. "What would you know?" he sniffled, following him slowly.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len stopped, sighed and looked to him, a small smiled spread across his face and said softly "...im sorry, i didnt mean to be rude" he said, walking to his side and held his hand for him "come on, lets go for a walk" he said pulling him to his feet and started for the door

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

weirdo land

latest videos