Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's not trust anymore. It's peace of mind. One day I'll die, and I don't want it to be with you hating my guts.." Alexi said, sadness in his eye.
#######..#

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well if it makes you feel any better, i'm as stubborn as you. So keep trying to change my mind, but you are one of the last people on my mind at the moment..."

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"This is falling apart... you'll never understand will you?" Alexi murmured, tears in his eyes. "....Although I'll let you know..Klaus is still alive, and he's not very happy about you and Toris's five minute fling."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len stopped dead in his tracks, his hand just turned the doorknob to walk in. His mouth was only slightly opened when a maid came in taking the child. Len quickly turned around facing Alexi, running to him and got straight up in his face "What are you talking about....where is he!?" He shouted loudly, his hands in balls

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know, okay? It's not use anyway... Moon's brainwashed him into totally hating you.." Alexi murmured, looking at the ground.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"He's alive..." Len repeated under his breath, kept saying it over and over to himself "this is amazing..." he said, his eyes started to water again. He didn't care if he was brainwashed, he needed to find him. Len beamed and grabbed Alexi, bringing him into a tight hug before bolting off to his horses, hurrying to get one ready to leave.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait Len! There's something you should know!" Alexi said, approaching him, still a little shocked by the hug. "He's different. Last time I saw him and mentioned you, he freaked out, almost like he was scared. I saw him when I killed Moon... for some reason he seems to have attached himself to Moon as if the other were his way of life or something."

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't care, all I want is to see him and know he's okay. I can't lose him...not again" Len's voice softened at the end. He got on his horse quickly and looked at Alexi "If you would like, you may come or you can watch over the kid and Toris. Either way, do not try to stop me..." Len gave Alexi a lazy smile before he started riding off. He stopped quickly "Where did you last see him?"

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"You have no choice when it comes to me following you. It's going to take a few weeks or so at the least. I used a spell to teleport me part of the way there and back.. but I fear it won't work anymore, due to the fact that I don't know the exact coordinates, for all I know, if I try the spell again we'll end up in Hawaii." Alexi said,  mounting a bright white horse and following. "He was at the cabin Moon and I stayed at, for safety precautions. There's one problem though... it's in Greenland." he chuckled, beginning to ride off.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Greenland?! How are we going to get there?" Len moaned, starting to follow Alexi and got to his other side watching him for any answer. "Our best bet is to go through the portal or whatever...." he said softly, tilting his head at him "Any other ideas?"

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Beatles VS One Direction

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos