Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
#######!# Alexi hissed, leaning forward and getting head-to-head with Len. "You won't lost me that easy."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"I CAN TRY!" Len laughed, glancing at him, giving him a half smile as he kept going. After a while, Len began to slow down to give his horse a break. He looked back at Alexi, thinking for a moment before going back to the road ahead. "We should stop at a near village"

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
'No harm in trying." Alexi said, nodding in reply. " it is getting too late to stay out much longer."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good" Len smiled softly, knowing the closest village near them, also a core for some of Len's fangirls. After another hour of riding, Len and Alexi got to the village. It was very small, only about 100 people living there. He got off his horse right before you get in the village, tied him up and started into the village.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi followed, doing the same. "Is it just me, or is it getting increasingly darker than it's supposed to?" he murmured, an alarmed tone to his voice as vision in his good eye dimmed considerably. "I can't see anything.." he whined.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len sighed and grabbed his wrist "It's fine...stop complaining" he muttered

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not complaining, I really can't see.." Alexi said, blinking as he tried to see. He simply looked down at the ground, sadness in his eye.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len gripped his wrist tighter, tugging him behind him in the village "Well let's go find a doctor if it's hurting you that bad, dear" he said. As the two walked, Len threw a few winks out to girls staring, getting a giggle out of them. They were funny to mess with, and some times gave things in return if you did it well enough.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi fell silent. Remembering what had happened with his eye really hurt him. "I'm sorry.." he murmured quietly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm making you angry, but no doctor.. please." He said gently.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why? Why no doctor?" Len asked him, glaring back at Alexi as he dragged the boy behind him. Len raised an eyebrow at him, staring down his bad eye, knowing they wouldn't know what to do and didn't need any unwanted attention. He let out a small sigh, hoping he wouldn't regret this "Fine...no doctor..."

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Describe the perfect Friend

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos