Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why should it matter? We're both being selfish and rude. We might as well just get away from each other." Alexi said, expression softening. He wasn't in any mood for this.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's what rolled into my mind at first..." Len admitted, looking back down to the ground. He scratched the back of his head softly, his palms sweaty as he looked back up to Alexi, glancing at Toris as well. "Look. All you were trying to honestly do was help me with my problem. All I did..." he paused. "....Was push you away..i'm sorry"

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi shook his head, eyes piercing. "We're both in the wrong. I can't continue to try." Alexi muttered, turning pale. "Besides, even if Moon is still alive. I can't stat here, the first thing he'll do, is to come for me, I can't do anything to protect you from him. So I have to get Toris somewhere safe, just in case." Alexi said, going towards the door before stopping. "Len.. the things I saw in there.. nothing was human. Not in the slightest... not Klaus, not Moon... it wasn't vampire.. it was practically a living nightmare... I don't recommend going to that house."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len eyed him closely, his eyes traveled back and forth to the two boys, thinking about the situation. "Alexi, nothing will work out like you wish it did, nor my way. Moon's up to something and if we don't do something, no one will. You're the only one who has a single chance at knowing how to truely kill him, but you can't do it alone...no one can" he paused for a moment, than went on. "We are down one person...but you, me and Toris, why couldn't we go set things straight?" his leg was up against the door, guarding the way so he wouldn't leave.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Since when have setting things straight worked?" Alexi asked, looking confused as his phone suddenly rang. "... That isn't you, right? You're the only one with my number.. besides.." he murmured, taking out his phone and flipping it open. "Yes?..." Alexi answered, paling when he heard the voice. "K-Klaus? How are you even still alive.. after what happened?"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's eyes darted quickly to his phone, his hands loosening grip as his heart raced. He didn't waste a second more, he nearly tackled Alexi to the ground, snatching his phone away. He quickly put the phone on speaker so they would all hear but so Alexi could talk. Len knew if he made a peep of nose, Klaus would surely hang up. He rolled off of Alexi, grabbing his hand and pulled him up, the three in a triangle listening to the phone, Len holding it.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi hissed softly, but listened intently to what the other was saying. The voice was gravelly, as if Klaus were having a hard time breathing at the moment. "I barely made it out... I'm fine now.. don't worry.." He murmured hesitantly. "I wanted to thank you.. for breaking me out of whatever Moon did to me though.. Is... is Len still alive?" he asked.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's heart raced, his palms slightly wet as he handed the phone to Alexi, almost a guilty look on his face. He couldn't speak out, which tugged on his heart roughly but couldn't tell him the truth, because only by one call, he personally couldn't tell if he was Klaus, or brain washed. He looked to Alexi, his eyes hurt as he mouthed for him to ask 'Why?'

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi nodded. "Why do you ask?" Alexi murmured, eyes cold. Klaus paused for a moment, and for a second or so, it sounded as if he were choking back tears. "I-I wanted to speak to him.. I have to apologize.. Tell me Moon didn't kill him, please tell me he was lying when Moon told me he was dead! Please!" Klaus cried desperately, getting panicked.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's eyes could have just witnessed his own mothers painful death in front of him. All any emotion in his eyes were pain and regret now. He moved closer to the phone, bitting onto his lower lip. He had no idea where he was now...but he needed to find Klaus. His lips were parted slightly, staring at the phone and than at Alexi. He shook his head slowly, as if any sudden movement would kill them all. 'Please hurry' he mouth to Alexi, wanting the phone call to wrap up.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos