Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"He's here." Alexi said, hearing a choked laugh of relief from Klaus's end. "C-could I talk to him?" Klaus whispered. Alexi handing the phone to Len, still pale from the realization that Klaus was alive.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked as the phone was pushed to him, his bottom lip slightly red as he talked softly and with caution. "Klaus?" he spilled out, his grip on the phone tensed as his body curled up slightly. He could hear small sniffles on the other end, making Len's head face the ground, hiding his eyes. "Don't cry, Klaus..." He practically whispered into the phone.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Len? Is it really you? Promise?" Klaus said excitedly from his end. "I never thought I'd hear your voice again! Are you okay? Moon didn't hurt you, right?" he began to spill questions.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len let out a small sob of laughter, his eyes watering softly down his cheek. He could feel his smile pressed down on the other end, his face glowing and his cheeks glowing red. "No, i'm fine. He hasn't come...yet...where are you?" He said into the phone, his lips slightly on the voice talk button. He could feel Klaus' soft, baby soft lips on his, his head hitting perfectly under his chin as they held each other, all these wonderful memories coming back

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Close. My phone had died before I could call, so I left to see for myself. I finally got it charged, so it shouldn't be too long now. I'm just now reaching the driveway." he said, grinning. Now was the moment. He could only pray, however, that his bruises and the ugly scar down his back didn't erase anything they once had.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's face brightened up quickly, looking to Alexi, color returning to his face. "He's here...."he muttered, dropping the phone and sprinted out the door. He slammed the doors open quickly, letting the cold air rush through his lungs, not giving a care in the world as he ran toward Klaus.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus watched nervously as the blonde ran towards him, smiling gently through the snow that had begun to fall shortly after Alexi arrived to take Toris away.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len kept running toward him, his heart racing quickly with every step he took. He was just about to stop running, so he could hold Klaus in his arms, feel the warmth come off his body as he ran his hands through his hair....his eyes sparkled as they stared into Len's...being able to feel his soft lips once more. He took one last step, the step that landed him face first on the ground, crashing into Klaus violently. He had tripped over his foot. Len yelped as the two blunged backwards, Len ontop of the other as they landed in a thin layer of white snow.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus laughed excitedly as Len landed on top of him. "Well. You certainly run faster after seeing me." The dark haired other joked. He kissed Len's nose gently, petting his hair.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len let out a small moan, his head throbbing slightly as his laid by Klaus' neck, burried in the snow. After he felt his kiss on his nose, his eyes blew open and his arms wrapped around him, kissing his face a hundred times. "Klaus!!" he kept laughing happily, squeezing him tightly. He pulled the two of them up and wrapped his arms around him tighter, nudging his cheek with his cheek.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Anyone like Bruno Mars?

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

We the Kidz

latest videos