Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why?" Klaus whined, pulling back. He didn't want to go. He didn't want to be here either, he wanted to go home. "Not until I get answers." Klaus growled, backing away.  "Or at least let me go home.." he whispered.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len screamed softly, getting annoyed at klaus very quickly placing his hands on his head and looked to the ceiling. He thought for a moment and finally asked "if I let you go home...you may only go once a week, for one hour and then you must come back here" he said continuing " but you must not tell a soul about who I am, what I am, or how you found me. Or...the faster way so I don't need to suck your neck so much is just to stay here with me" he smirked looking at him once more, his purple eyes gentle and added "I don't bite unless I need to...so we have a deal?" he announced, placing his hand to klaus. "oh and, I may answer some of your questions, if they aren't weird and creepy but ONLY if you go on a small stroll with me"

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's not a fair bargain!" Klaus shot back, getting frustrated.  "Just let me go! You mean nothing to me, I don't want to be around you, I don't want to see you, I don't even want to talk about you! The creepy-crawly things like you need to be hunted and killed! You don't belong!" he snarled, clenching his fists.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len chuckled, throwing his head up to the ceiling and laughed harder. "oh, it isn't~?" Len teased him, sliding his head down and looked to klaus, his eyes now red. He grinned softly and walked closer to klaus and asked "so what is a good bargain. Other then the fact I have total power of your body and I could kill you in an instant. But of course, I'm not overly planning on doing so....but go on" he chuckled, moving in closer to him, his eyes a dark shade of red.

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"How about I make no bargain with you, considering I want you dead." Klaus growled, looking him in the eye, all caution thrown to the wind.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len sighed, looking down softly is eyes hurt and said to him "well, if thats how you feel like playing, ill take the bait and break you" he smirked pulling out a remote out of his pocket and fingered the keys in his hand and said again "one more chance, i dont feel like hurting you~you just too sweet for it to be any fun you know" he teased, walking to the door, brushing against him before planting himself in front of the door for no escape.

Love

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus grunted softly, annoyance in his eyes. "Even if you keep me here, I'll find a way to get out, I know a thing or two.." he murmured, glaring at his captor with cold eyes.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned, closing his eyes and sat on the couch, studying klaus closely, wanting to know more but only nodded and said "well, what else to do have? Besides nothing. You dont have a job, your friends push you around, your pathetic with you strength, metally and physically and you have no home." he prompted, standing up again still studying his body language and added "you need me, like I need you"

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{'Tis the awesome me. Could Ivan be a vampire hunter?} "I do have a home, and my friends don't push me around.  I have a job, it doesn't pay though." he chuckled softly, thinking for a moment. "I don't need you. You have no idea what I do in the shadows, so don't think you do."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

{'Tis the awesome me. Could Ivan be a vampire hunter?} "I do have a home, and my friends don't push me around.  I have a job, it doesn't pay though." he chuckled softly, thinking for a moment. "I don't need you. You have no idea what I do in the shadows, so don't think you do."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Lyrics for Rude by Magic!

jodha akbar!!!!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos