Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus chuckled, holding him gently. "Yes, yes I'm happy to see you too." He said, looking up as Alexi and Toris slowly walked out.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len beamed as he pulled away slightly, looking to his face. He raised an eyebrow and followed his eyes behind him, seeing Toris and Alexi. "Hey...where are you guys goin'..."he said quietly, letting go of Klaus, standing up and helped him up as well. He than turned to face the others

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Toris doesn't want to be around Klaus... he says there's something different about him.. and I can see what he's talking about.. Klaus you're a mess.." Alexi mumbled.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len puffed out his cheeks with air, looking back to Toris and than to Alexi. Klaus was a mess...but why were they just going to leave him after what happened? Len cleared his throat, looking down at his feet for a minute "He can always go get washed up, and than we can all go a finish that plan!"

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"No.. let them go. This has been tough on all of us. We each need a break." Klaus murmured, smiling assuringly. "They'll be back." Klaus said softly, looking down. "After all... after what happened, I'm sure we all need time to unsee what we've seen."

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len stared at Toris for a moment, than to Alexi. Something WAS wrong. They all knew something he didn't. He let out a small sigh, pulling Toris into a quick but warm up. "You better get better" He whispered, smiling softly at him. He then looked at Alexi. "...Thanks" He quickly said, hugging him just the same way

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like Klaus said.. we'll be back." Toris murmured, suddenly tackling his dark haired big brother in the snow. "You jerk! If you ever let Moon take you away I'll #### ### myself!" he sobbed, obviously happy to see Klaus. Alexi followed, doing something he hadn't really done around Len; let out a laugh. "Dude.. the look on your face.. priceless." he laughed.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len laughed softly as Toris tackled Klaus. His face grew red after Alexi's hug, pulling away and watched him laugh. He shared a small laugh with him, shoving him softly. "Haha, you're funny. Can't wait until I can catch you with a face" he joked, nudging his elbow into his side.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi's smile faded, slightly embarrassed that he had been caught smiling. "Sorry.." he murmured, looking over at the two. "Okay.. let's go." he said to Toris, who nodded, and began to follow him as they both began the day-long walk to Alexi's home.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned softly, watching the two of them walk away, disappearing in the whiteness of the snow. He let out a small sigh, thinking of when the next time they would back together. He turned around, watching Klaus. "...Come on" he beamed, walking over to him and pulled Klaus to him, grinning softly as he kissed his lips sweetly.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos