Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus chuckled and wrapped his arms around Len's neck, kissing him back, feeling Len's heartbeat. "I missed you so much..." he whispered, laying his head on Len's shoulder, trying not to cry.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled, his kiss became more deeply as they pulled away. He wrapped his arms his waist, running his hands up and down his back, letting in a draft of cold air through Klaus' shirt. "I missed you most..." He whispered as his cheek brushed against Klaus' and kept going down until his lips could kiss his neck cutely.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus's face grew a bright red, a wistful moan escaping him. "Not possible.." he retorted, petting Len's hair. He shivered as the draft hit him, craving Len's attention.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len chuckled softly, almost all of his arms running across his back. Len lifted his head up, leaning into Klaus, his head tilted slightly, him messing with him. "Hm? Would you like to put you on that?" He teased, his body pressed to his

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus shivered, too out of breath to speak. "L-len.. it's cold out here... couldn't we at least go inside?" he asked nervously, afraid someone would see.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

Klaus shivered, too out of breath to speak. "L-len.. it's cold out here... couldn't we at least go inside?" he asked nervously, afraid someone would see.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned, pulling back as his eyes darted across his face, going to his soft eyes to his warm lips. "Fine, but you're getting cleaned up, Alexi was right" he muttered softly, gripping Klaus' shoulders as he softly pushed him playfully to the doors of the mansion.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus chuckled, walking inside quickly. He heard a small giggle upstairs, and instantly his face lit up. "Is the baby here?' he asked, grinning with anticipation.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len had walked in after him, rubbing the back of his neck, bitting on his lower lip. His phone kept ringing like mad, shaking all around as his stupid ringtone went off like bells. "Hm? Oh yes, the boy. Yes, he's upstairs..." he took his phone out, growling at his phone as he quickly typed something, strongly pressing his fingers to the buttons before shutting the phone. "Well I think you should go get washed up right now, and than we can go see the kid! Okay?" he said, slightly shoving Klaus forward.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"O-okay...." Klaus said, going upstairs. He couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with Len. But whatever, it didn't matter. He'd find out soon enough.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

latest videos