Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len hurried Klaus up, his face sweating slightly. Hurry hurry hurry he yelled in his head. Once they got up to the bathroom, Len smiled and turned Klaus around and kissed his cheek quickly. "Take all the time you need, okay! Okay, good" he smiled opening the door for him before turning his back to him, pulling his phone out once more but only to throw it at the wall, watching it fall apart. He was sprinting down the stairs after he was out of sight of Klaus, panting slightly. No...
Two people, one girl and one boy were walking around the house, both with large coats and scrafs around them. The girl, who didn't look to tall, had her curly light brown hair down, her mouth covered with the scarf. The other boy, looking much like Len but the hair a red, was much taller, looking over the girl's shoulder, both looking at photos on the wall.
Len took a deep breath in, fixing his collar as he finished walking down the stairs. "Ai...Tamaki....you're here..." he slowly said, as the others looked to him, both of their cheeks brightening quickly.
((Imma find pics in a minute))

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus sighed, walking in and taking a shower. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake the feeling something was terribly wrong, something totally unfixable, or at least something that wouldn't go away.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai-
Tamaki- 

Ai gleamed in delight as she nearly tackled Len, holding him tightly as she twirled around with him. "Oh Len! It's been too long!" she sqealed. She looked up at him and smiled, pecking his cheek before holding onto him tighter.
Len laughed softly, patting her head softly, finally hugging her back, "Hello, Ai..." He laughed when Tamaki had joined in, beinging them all closer. "We've heard you've been busy~" Tamaki purred, grinning at him as they all let go.
Len eyed the two, wanting to know why they had really come. "Depends, how long are you two going to be here?" he joked slightly, crossing his arms.
Ai laughed slightly, rolling her eyes to him, "As long as we need to! Now, you can't be the only one living here..."

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus finished around fifteen minutes later, looking around through the bag he had brought, deciding what to wear. He eventually decided on a dark black button down, Japanese style shirt  with a high collar and black pants to match. Klaus had finally pulled on his socks and combed his hair before heading back downstairs, seeing the two newcomers. "Oh.. hi.." he said, sounding slightly shocked to see new people.w

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len shot his head to Klaus, his eyes going wide as he darted back to the others, his eye giving a slight twitch. "Well thanks for coming b-" he went to push Ai and Tamaki aside, but only was standing there alone. "what the..." he muttered, looking back to see the others surrounding Klaus.
Ai laughed softly, poking at Klaus "Well aren't you a tad bit skinny...don't you eat?" she asked, looking back up at him. She looked back to Len, than to Klaus with a smirk. "Oh wait...this is the one who is living here with you...but I thought there were t-"
"They left a while ago..." Len said quickly, grabbing Ai by the arm. Tamaki chuckled and watched as Len desperatly tried getting rid of her, but she was like butter, slipping each time either of them took a step.
"Aw~twins are known to be bonded by the arm...not those two..." Tamaki whispered to Klaus, watching as the others fought one another.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus smiled. "Oh, so Len has a twin? How cute. She's very pretty." he complemented sweetly, shrugging. "Len, you didn't tell me you had any close family." Klaus chuckled, leaning against the wall.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len growled as the two of them clawed at each other, screaming at times. Len had pinned her finally, grinning. "HA! Who's your daddy n-" he stopped as Ai jammed her thumb into his side. ########## it, Len! Get off!" she snapped, kicking him off of her, pushing the hair out of her face.
"Devils more like" Tamaki coughed, smiling softly. He looked down at Klaus, "I'm Tamaki, the oldest, and the other one is Ai..." he muttered her name.
"Ya, their are reasons why I don't..." Len said quickly, looking to Klaus, than to Ai.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to meet you." Klaus chuckled. He sighed, walking over to Len and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "You're such a child Len.." he chuckled, patting Len on the head.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

Len sighed loudly, brushing his hair back from his eyes as he stared at Ai. "Right, i'm the child..."
Ai puffed her cheeks out with air, staring right back at Len with the same look. After a few moments of pointless fighting, Ai picked herself up and dusted herself off. "Well, I will be making my way to my room" and she started up the stairs.
Len's eyes widened, and he took a step toward her. "Wait, you're staying!"
Ai stopped, grinning as she turned to look at him, "Certainly, this is, of course, my house." and she disappeared to the next floor of the house

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus turned to look at the window,  smiling at the amount of snow that had fallen. "It was just like that night, huh? The night you met Alexi.. It's been really cold lately.." Klaus whispered to himself.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos